Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's because her name is anjee and she was obsessed with SP days on slimming world. Could be wrong though. I'm finding her feed so tedious these days. Festivals, gym, festivals, gym, yada yada. I can almost hear her going "Is it even a morning if you're not in the gym tho with a skinny syrup?"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it's because her name is anjee and she was obsessed with SP days on slimming world. Could be wrong though. I'm finding her feed so tedious these days. Festivals, gym, festivals, gym, yada yada. I can almost hear her going "Is it even a morning if you're not in the gym tho with a skinny syrup?"
Her name's Angella....she was a barmaid and some guy walked in and said "give us a pint Angie/Spangee whatever your name is..." Well that's what she relayed but I much prefer the Urban explanation!!! Kid catcher has really killed me won't be able to look at her mush now without thinking that!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah we know you're a spit job spanjee Angela with 2 LLs 🙄 She looks the sort to bash off old men for money... Now Spanjee, you're supposed to just take their money not marry them🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot stand spanjee. She’s the biggest hypocrite on Instagram! One minute she is all about living in the moment and drinking, the next minute she is in the gym badgering on about feeling good and being clean by not drinking. I remember she used to mock instagrammers for their poses and fake lips then she is all over the hype. It makes no sense. She’s a real nasty piece of work too.

Reactions: 11
I cannot stand spanjee. She’s the biggest hypocrite on Instagram! One minute she is all about living in the moment and drinking, the next minute she is in the gym badgering on about feeling good and being clean by not drinking. I remember she used to mock instagrammers for their poses and fake lips then she is all over the hype. It makes no sense. She’s a real nasty piece of work too.
Yes she did you're right! Horrible witch!

Reactions: 2
I can't stand the way she writes. Always 'if you haven't X, have you even Y though?' about everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.