Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m almost positive she posted a few months ago about how she ‘didn’t get’ the new trend for platform trainers and it should have been left in the 90s. I might be mistaken but I’m sure it was her.
She’s always contradicting herself.

Many many many people to go Ibiza every year on holiday, I know a girl who goes twice lol why does Spanj think she’s special cos she goes?
She always thinks she’s special, the world revolves around the faux Geordie bint. She is from Peterlee and lives in Hartlepool, I had to google to see that neither are near Newcastle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s always contradicting herself.

She always thinks she’s special, the world revolves around the faux Geordie bint. She is from Peterlee and lives in Hartlepool, I had to google to see that neither are near Newcastle 🤣
Peterlee is a dump! And definitely not Newcastle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she rents the flat. She did a post once about leaving her well paid job down south to move back home with him and I'm sure she said they were renting. She works in insurance claims now I think. He was doing some criminal law accreditation thing to represent people at the police stationso he won't be earning much. (it's sad how much I know, been following for far too long!!)

Reactions: 3
Flats in hartlepool marina arent expensive to rent.... this is hartlepool we are talking about! About £550 for a two bed from what I've seen. Hardly living the high life

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen she’s doing tough mudder on Saturday having not prepared 🙄
She’ll probably beg for a head band/finishers vest and wear it for the next 6 months to the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen she’s doing tough mudder on Saturday having not prepared 🙄
She’ll probably beg for a head band/finishers vest and wear it for the next 6 months to the gym
Surprise surprise its gifted entry... that's the only reason she is doing it with no training!

Reactions: 2
I think she rents the flat. She did a post once about leaving her well paid job down south to move back home with him and I'm sure she said they were renting. She works in insurance claims now I think. He was doing some criminal law accreditation thing to represent people at the police stationso he won't be earning much. (it's sad how much I know, been following for far too long!!)
I know the house she used to rent. Was the thinnest house in the village. Oh the irony!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just saw that tough mudder was gifted. Surprise! I also saw that her face is looking puffier than ever.

She only done the tough mudder 5k, not the full 26 miles or whatever it is! Not that I could manage either but it’s still not quite the achievement she’s making it out to be!

Also, can anyone remember how holier than thou she became before her wedding! Attending church every Sunday, doing the readings, old man husbands confirmation all very public and in our faces! We had the weekly church outfit posts, the lot. Now no mentions of religion or faith whatsoever.

The woman really gets on my nerves!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She only done the tough mudder 5k, not the full 26 miles or whatever it is! Not that I could manage either but it’s still not quite the achievement she’s making it out to be!

Also, can anyone remember how holier than thou she became before her wedding! Attending church every Sunday, doing the readings, old man husbands confirmation all very public and in our faces! We had the weekly church outfit posts, the lot. Now no mentions of religion or faith whatsoever.

Omg yesss

I remember this 😒

When is she going to wear those hideous shoes she bought the other week and show us?
In her stories from yesterday too - stay classy, woman you are as far from classy as can be

A close up of Spanjee without a filter is not a nice experience. She looks like the kid catcher. Hope her dad/husband has a stronger gut.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.