Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Remember when she announced that they had booked the wedding but wouldn’t say what date it was as she had said which church it was at? Like she expected crowds of people like at the Royal wedding? No one wants to see your elderly husband and in your red DMs hun, get over ya self

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

InstaLurk

VIP Member
If you’d followed her for years, you’d see she’s done a complete 180 on style, appearance, lifestyle. From doc martens and festivals to Geordie shore and lip fillers. All the while dictating to us that she is just being ‘real’

Reactions: 18

Zeus

Anybody else think that she herself made this post hoping people would big her up? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

skintsocks

VIP Member
Has anyone told her Christmas is done? Eating like an expectant warthog. Is it even January if you don’t eat more in one night than you should have in a week tho? Probably eaten the seagull with a baked cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Scabby, horrid, dirty old spanjee. Her honeymoon pics looked about as romantic as a trip to the clap clinic. She should have just gone to skegvegas or something. Much more on her level.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sweetjezus

I will bare my arse in Fenwicks window if this is not the case....but she is totally on the scrounge for a #ad #pressstay in NYC...whats the best way to book a trip separate or a package....seriously love could you be any less obvious!

Reactions: 15
It annoys me more than it should that her husband couldn't even be arsed to do his top button up on his shirt for his wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 15

JayS

That picture reminds me of those ornamental fish on a plaque that used to turn their head and sing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

eye_rolling_always

If you’d followed her for years, you’d see she’s done a complete 180 on style, appearance, lifestyle. From doc martens and festivals to Geordie shore and lip fillers. All the while dictating to us that she is just being ‘real’
Then left the husband, got with another guy. Ignored the fact it was her 1st year anniversary....months later back with her husband and posting wedding Wednesday?!?!?!

She is too fake. I unfollowed a good year ago. However she appeared on the explore page with her new jaw and lips.

• Wow
  • Haha

Heyjude

There’s something inherently sad about Spanjee. She comes across as such an authority of life yet her own life is incredibly dull. She’s seems to change her interests like the wind, I remember when she was all Doc Martins and ‘oi oi’ and now she’s like some badly aged Geordie Shore reject wannabe. The fact she goes to ‘Beefa every year and does not venture outside of San Antonio (except to buy the same old crap from the hippy market and not even the good one at Las Dahlias) tells you all you need to know about Spanj! I’m sure she’s already planning what outfit she’s going to wear when she gets her annual photo for the ‘Gram with the Mambo Brothers slater this year. Ibiza is such a beautiful island with so many amazing places to visit and party and tons of gorgeous beaches and she never sets foot outside of the Bay 💤 she’s naff AF.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Let me know if you guys want this moved to rant because it’s for sure heading that way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
D

Deleted member

He has a son/ sons too who are teenage age but she admitted she hates kids and obviously doesn’t ever see them/ probs doesn’t let him see them either
I remember nosying at his insta before they got married. It was a post of him and some mates on a train for his stag do and his son had commented along the lines of thought you had no money and that’s why you couldn’t come and see us.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Zeus

I live quite close to her and many times have seen her posing for a photo. She is a miserable cow away from the lens honestly. Not many people like her, even when she was young. She is the double of the actress Natalie Casey (donna in ‘2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps’) 🤣🤣

• Haha

OffPlanForLife

Why does she talk as if she's the only Northern person ever? Give it a rest love having an accent isn't a substitute for having a personality 🙄

• Haha

B4rney

So I used to live in the same village as her. She was so rude. I think her new husband is in the closet. She hates kids, yet he has two sons. I’ve seen when he had his insta before it was deleted that there was some obvious shit going on with him never seeing his kids, the kids were vocal on his Instagram about it. I did think at one point she had split up with him, I don’t quite know why he suddenly disappeared. She hated living down south and now rents a tiny flat up in Hartlepool. I find her incredibly rude though and very self loving. She’s lost weight and that’s great but now she’s just a salespage.