Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her face in that photo at the airport 😰 yes, totally agree that she is looking like the Bride of Wildenstein. That pic is so different than the ones she posted post-fillers, she must have carefully curated them.

Reactions: 5
This one I absolutely cannot stand. She has ridden on the back of SW when it suited her to gain favour. Very rude and very self-obsessed. She once piped up on a personal trainers post on FB, who was disagreeing about SW. She was defending it to the hilt, saying how amazing it was...they were all wrong she was right blah blah... Of course it was around the time of the crappy jelly campaign they all took part in :rolleyes: her so-called SW mates who she doesn't seem to have anything to do with at all now...

She was also endorsing skinny/detox teas at the time yet failed to see how much of a head it all made her look....now it would seem that SW is deffo not her way of life after all...she favours eating what she wants, promoting any old tit thrown her way & going to BEEFA with her dad - soz hubby!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This one I absolutely cannot stand. She has ridden on the back of SW when it suited her to gain favour. Very rude and very self-obsessed. She once piped up on a personal trainers post on FB, who was disagreeing about SW. She was defending it to the hilt, saying how amazing it was...they were all wrong she was right blah blah... Of course it was around the time of the crappy jelly campaign they all took part in :rolleyes: her so-called SW mates who she doesn't seem to have anything to do with at all now...

She was also endorsing skinny/detox teas at the time yet failed to see how much of a head it all made her look....now it would seem that SW is deffo not her way of life after all...she favours eating what she wants, promoting any old tit thrown her way & going to BEEFA with her dad - soz hubby!
She’s also paid for the skinny sauce posts.

Reactions: 3
No worries,she will have him at the same clinic to transform him from dad to hubby. They have their work cut out for them with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s also paid for the skinny sauce posts.
Oh yes the #AD skinny sauces that are flooding Instagram at the mo, instead of the halo top ice creams, jellies, spices, soup makers, meat hampers, shite diaries, water bottles and other things we're not supposed to be able to lose any weight without.

• Haha
I actually liked her (someone slap me) when I first joined Instagram. Then I think it all went to her head a bit when she became popular...I saw her be incredibly rude to people who left innocent comments on her pics that she obvs didn't like, as she blocked them after she let her sheeple gang up on them. Yet people like her always talk about being kind, mental health etc... hmmm bit different when she's the one dishing it out. Fake as fook! Someone on a forum said they saw her trying to do one of those cringe "broken leg" tit poses outside their local tesco a while back :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
I seen her ages ago, posing for photos in the car park of Teesside park which for anyone who doesn’t know, is just an outdoor shopping centre, she tagged them for quite a while after that, didn’t seem to come to anything though 🤷‍♀️. She’s an absolute desperado, I unfollowed when I got sick of her gym posts, throwing around a small kettle bell but going on like she’s the queen of lifting weights 😴, also the fake Geordie accent she does made me cringe myself inside out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone see today's completely ugly as you like walking boots? She called them Stompers I call them absolutely tit looking..... they go with her new face though! 😂😂😂

• Haha
How old is she? Why does she dress like she’s 20?!
Feel she's about 38- her mum looks great tho!
She should have left her face alone she's just looking a bit desperate with her I wanna be 20 going to Ibeffa every year on holidays with my dad.....

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Anyone see today's completely ugly as you like walking boots? She called them Stompers I call them absolutely tit looking..... they go with her new face though! 😂😂😂
I’m almost positive she posted a few months ago about how she ‘didn’t get’ the new trend for platform trainers and it should have been left in the 90s. I might be mistaken but I’m sure it was her.

• Haha
Many many many people to go Ibiza every year on holiday, I know a girl who goes twice lol why does Spanj think she’s special cos she goes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.