Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else absolutely love her and think she comes across so well and real.
I think a lot of others could learn a lot from her!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
If you’d followed her for years, you’d see she’s done a complete 180 on style, appearance, lifestyle. From doc martens and festivals to Geordie shore and lip fillers. All the while dictating to us that she is just being ‘real’

Reactions: 18
From what I read she’s a home wrecker who got with a married man with kids who are her age

Reactions: 10
If you’d followed her for years, you’d see she’s done a complete 180 on style, appearance, lifestyle. From doc martens and festivals to Geordie shore and lip fillers. All the while dictating to us that she is just being ‘real’
Then left the husband, got with another guy. Ignored the fact it was her 1st year anniversary....months later back with her husband and posting wedding Wednesday?!?!?!

She is too fake. I unfollowed a good year ago. However she appeared on the explore page with her new jaw and lips.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody else think that she herself made this post hoping people would big her up? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Then left the husband, got with another guy. Ignored the fact it was her 1st year anniversary....months later back with her husband and posting wedding Wednesday?!?!?!

She is too fake. I unfollowed a good year ago. However she appeared on the explore page with her new jaw and lips.
Deleted all the New York honeymoon photos too and lo and behold as you said they were up again for Wedding Wednesday!!! Seems like a nice guy - older than her so she has to drag him to her other "home" Ibiza so she can act like a kid again! She's been called out quite a few times now for her creative gym pictures. Oh she paid for her recent facial work.....so no refund then!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I used to live in the same village as her. She was so rude. I think her new husband is in the closet. She hates kids, yet he has two sons. I’ve seen when he had his insta before it was deleted that there was some obvious tit going on with him never seeing his kids, the kids were vocal on his Instagram about it. I did think at one point she had split up with him, I don’t quite know why he suddenly disappeared. She hated living down south and now rents a tiny flat up in Hartlepool. I find her incredibly rude though and very self loving. She’s lost weight and that’s great but now she’s just a salespage.

Reactions: 12
So I used to live in the same village as her. She was so rude. I think her new husband is in the closet. She hates kids, yet he has two sons. I’ve seen when he had his insta before it was deleted that there was some obvious tit going on with him never seeing his kids, the kids were vocal on his Instagram about it. I did think at one point she had split up with him, I don’t quite know why he suddenly disappeared. She hated living down south and now rents a tiny flat up in Hartlepool. I find her incredibly rude though and very self loving. She’s lost weight and that’s great but now she’s just a salespage.
Yeah, I always thought he was gay too.

Reactions: 4
Yes he had his own page The silver fox (🤣🤣) and deleted it when she did the dirty- felt sorry for him as he clearly had some serious health issues....she's just 1 basic #AD and strikes me as just being hard faced and all about me me me.

Reactions: 6
Yes he had his own page The silver fox (🤣🤣) and deleted it when she did the dirty- felt sorry for him as he clearly had some serious health issues....she's just 1 basic #AD and strikes me as just being hard faced and all about me me me.
And something about a gardener? Did the dirty? Did she cheat? Are they still together?

Reactions: 3
I personally don't mind her, she seems one of the normal ones...meaning she eats real food of real portions sizes, isn't always perfect and doesn't take a gym pic with a full face of slap and actually looks like she's sweated!!
Although I read the Gobi thread ages ago and someone had asked why she'd taken her dad to ibiza. Think I snorted my cuppa at that point 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And something about a gardener? Did the dirty? Did she cheat? Are they still together?
Not sure what the full story/truth is but they did separate and there was some hand holding food eating pics on Instagram and if course her not mentioned 1st anniversary/Christmas wedding ....yes he had an allotment with chickens etc the silver gardiner- he doesn't feature much now on her page but he does take her to Ibiza so she can feel youthful again....

Reactions: 2
Not sure what the full story/truth is but they did separate and there was some hand holding food eating pics on Instagram and if course her not mentioned 1st anniversary/Christmas wedding ....yes he had an allotment with chickens etc the silver gardiner- he doesn't feature much now on her page but he does take her to Ibiza so she can feel youthful again....
Definitely things going on behind closed doors. He was really unwell when they lived down here. I think he almost died. That’s right he had that Instagram but that ended abruptly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.