Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her husband has had a brain injury or he was quite unwell in the past? Could be wrong but I’m sure she’s mentioned awareness of it previously? I’m on the dreaded block list so can’t browse :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think her husband has had a brain injury or he was quite unwell in the past? Could be wrong but I’m sure she’s mentioned awareness of it previously? I’m on the dreaded block list so can’t browse :cautious:
He quite clearly had one, he's ended up with her. She doesn't let him see his son(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't stand the way she writes. Always 'if you haven't X, have you even Y though?' about everything!
Yes as bleeping annoying as 'living my best life' 🙄🙄She's a sad duck when a seagull is her only pal. I hope it shits all over her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She gave away what happened in the finale of Peaky Blinders on her story! 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼
I saved up the whole of season 5 to binge watch at once!

To be fair this is probably one of the lesser annoying things she’ll do in her life! But still! 😡😡

• Angry
I will bare my arse in Fenwicks window if this is not the case....but she is totally on the scrounge for a #ad #pressstay in NYC...whats the best way to book a trip separate or a package....seriously love could you be any less obvious!

Reactions: 15
Scabby, horrid, dirty old spanjee. Her honeymoon pics looked about as romantic as a trip to the clap clinic. She should have just gone to skegvegas or something. Much more on her level.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is she hiding the #ad on the M&S food posts? Theres no way she’s not being paid for those! They happen far too often!

I will bare my arse in Fenwicks window if this is not the case....but she is totally on the scrounge for a #ad #pressstay in NYC...whats the best way to book a trip separate or a package....seriously love could you be any less obvious!
Well as she took her chap/dad on honeymoon there then she already knows how much it will cost.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s blocked me and I’ve no idea why! 😂 She used to absolutely love my weight loss account and even shouted me out once 👀 She’s so strange x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She shouted at you once?
Noooo, she shouted my weight loss account out. I mean she posted about me and how well I was doing, said I was inspirational and all that tit. Don’t understand why I’ve been blocked 😂

I don’t care or anything, I just find it very strange 🤷🏼‍♀️

Someone's after some new #gifted tights. Why doesn't she just message snag and get it over and done with 😒

Noooo, she shouted my weight loss account out. I mean she posted about me and how well I was doing, said I was inspirational and all that tit. Don’t understand why I’ve been blocked 😂

I don’t care or anything, I just find it very strange 🤷🏼‍♀️
She did the same with me a couple of years back! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She blocked me too ages ago. I’ve got an extremely small personal account and had never even spoken to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.