Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo, she shouted my weight loss account out. I mean she posted about me and how well I was doing, said I was inspirational and all that tit. Don’t understand why I’ve been blocked 😂

I don’t care or anything, I just find it very strange 🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha my bad! What an odd person she is!

Reactions: 2
She blocked me too, ages ago, but we used to follow each other and talk. Don't know what I did wrong 😂

I think her husband has had a brain injury or he was quite unwell in the past? Could be wrong but I’m sure she’s mentioned awareness of it previously? I’m on the dreaded block list so can’t browse :cautious:
I’ve just realised I’m blocked too- no idea why!!

Reactions: 1
I know this is rude but her engagement and wedding ring are vile! Like JSG's!
Do you remember when Spanjee was shopping for her wedding ring! Made a big song and dance about it in the shop, I think it might have been Beaverbrooks and then in the end she didn’t buy it from there as it was too expensive! There were totally cringe posts about how great they were, photos of the coffee she had while there then no ring bought.
I didn’t realise it at the time, but looking back she was obviously looking for some kind of #gift 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She blocked me after I commented on one of her posts when she was heavily into flogging those stupid water bottles. One of her fans asked if you could count other drinks towards your daily water target and she said it had to be just water. I replied to the fan saying no it doesn't. That got me a block.

Luckily I have another account. :D

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She blocked me after I commented on one of her posts when she was heavily into flogging those stupid water bottles. One of her fans asked if you could count other drinks towards your daily water target and she said it had to be just water. I replied to the fan saying no it doesn't. That got me a block.

Luckily I have another account. :D
Fans! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep visiting Lincoln? What has Lincoln done to deserve that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When I was first on Instagram back years ago approx 5 I think - she followed me and I followed her and we spoke too and one day I was unfollowed and blocked. Never done nothing to the girl or said anything out of order. The girl has problems and I don’t think her account is a true reflection of what she is actually about x

Reactions: 10
When I was first on Instagram back years ago approx 5 I think - she followed me and I followed her and we spoke too and one day I was unfollowed and blocked. Never done nothing to the girl or said anything out of order. The girl has problems and I don’t think her account is a true reflection of what she is actually about x
Could of written this myself, seems the norm for her 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is a bully and a hypocrite. Oh look another post about drinking, when she then backtracks and posts about how she doesn’t drink as much anymore and that was the old her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.