Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad of the cull. Don’t have to see a daily reminder of her condescending fish lips in the gym demonstrating how amazing she is and how lazy everyone else is for not getting out 5am and walking 50 feet to lift some kettle bells and take pics of their abs or weekly reminders of her wearing doc martins with her wedding dress cause you know she’s so cool. I hope her face fillers sag and she’s left looking like Donatello Versace. Then I might be resenting whatever I did to be culled.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Argh cannot stand this woman!! I didn’t know about the whole husband thing either, what actually happened? I remember one new year’s she posted some cryptic message on her story and I started to think she had done something and they weren’t together but then he reappeared on her insta like nothing had happened!

Reactions: 1
Oh can’t stand this woman, absolutely vile. Blocks anyone for no reason at all. Another one who was part of the slimming world blogger crew. Funny how they don’t all meet up etc anymore.

Reactions: 4
She blocked me too but I liked a comment that was slating her (cant for the life of me remember who it was at the time). But spanj I've got two accounts like most people on instagram so I can still look at your open profile if I so desire 😂😂😂. Blocking is so pointless if you have an open account!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes that’s right. Her and old grandad parted, she went on a bender, got hospitalised with a kidney infection, went on a date or two and within a month she was back to her #weddingwednesdays. Aww 🥰

Reactions: 6
Shes beginning to grate on me. Those pounds are creeping back on!
I read a thread on her ages ago on another site and someone genuinely asked the question "why has she gone on holiday with her dad?" I was howling!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has a son/ sons too who are teenage age but she admitted she hates kids and obviously doesn’t ever see them/ probs doesn’t let him see them either

Reactions: 3
He has a son/ sons too who are teenage age but she admitted she hates kids and obviously doesn’t ever see them/ probs doesn’t let him see them either
I remember nosying at his insta before they got married. It was a post of him and some mates on a train for his stag do and his son had commented along the lines of thought you had no money and that’s why you couldn’t come and see us.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She looked so puffy in her airport post. I don’t understand her clothing choices. Aaaand those eyebrows.

Reactions: 1
Ahh I forgot all about the husband, wedding & honeymoon posts being deleted and then suddenly he was back... 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.