Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely things going on behind closed doors. He was really unwell when they lived down here. I think he almost died. That’s right he had that Instagram but that ended abruptly.
Yes he had something very major with his brain and in fairness she nursed him back to health....never see him now and I never heard anything about his children issues tho she's very anti babies herself which is fine tho her mates Fopp has just had twins and JSG has found out she's also having twins...they all did that awful Jelly promo....cringe!!!

Reactions: 2
I live quite close to her and many times have seen her posing for a photo. She is a miserable cow away from the lens honestly. Not many people like her, even when she was young. She is the double of the actress Natalie Casey (donna in ‘2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps’) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let me know if you guys want this moved to rant because it’s for sure heading that way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve changed my mind! The Botox is ridiculous!!! Had no idea about all the drama with her hubby!

She kissed a lot of big accounts arses to get where she is now! When her account started she was very sweet she had far less followers than me at the time and used to interact with everyone. Suddenly her account blew up and she had a tit tonne of followers and a massive ego to boot. I could never understand why though because she doesn’t actually do much to inspire 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What was the stupid stare into space with mouth open picture yesterday?! 😂 She looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was the stupid stare into space with mouth open picture yesterday?! 😂 She looks ridiculous.
Looking wistful? Dreaming about Ibeefa? Wish she would go and bloody live there- she rarely mentions it being her other home....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes odd, hes odd!!!
I remember when they split and he did a odd post about leaving Instagram and she appeared to move back to her mums. Then next they are back together like nothing happened 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I can’t handle this woman any more! When she had all the work done I was there telling her she looked great-I’m all for it,if it makes you feel good,go for it!-what I’m not here for is a picture of her pouting like a nineteen year old everrrryyyyy bloody day! Get over yourself!

Reactions: 4
I can’t handle this woman any more! When she had all the work done I was there telling her she looked great-I’m all for it,if it makes you feel good,go for it!-what I’m not here for is a picture of her pouting like a nineteen year old everrrryyyyy bloody day! Get over yourself!
And they look bloody stupid now she’s had them further pumped full of shite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.