Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's selfie. She is trying to be fopperholic crossed with slimmingworldgemx - but her photos are not as well-styled of food, and what really made me come and post here is the fact she's claiming she's been chilling having a face pack after a long day at work. So WHO has that after work and then does their hair immaculately, puts full make-up back on and then sits down to watch love island with lips like a rolling stones advert? Not having it.

Reactions: 3
Tonight's selfie. She is trying to be fopperholic crossed with slimmingworldgemx - but her photos are not as well-styled of food, and what really made me come and post here is the fact she's claiming she's been chilling having a face pack after a long day at work. So WHO has that after work and then does their hair immaculately, puts full make-up back on and then sits down to watch love island with lips like a rolling stones advert? Not having it.
shes as fake as fopp and a massive egotist too! lips are awful!!!

Reactions: 2
She’s had her lips done again!! She’s gonna end up looking like she’s got two bloody lilos stuck to her face 😣

Reactions: 3
The side profile she posted a few days ago. Sorry but she looks awful. Not a good advert for the clinic.

Reactions: 4
Defo needs to be moved from the rave section 😂

Reactions: 4
I was wondering why there wasn't a thread on Spanjee until I did a search.. this is definitely in the wrong section, admin help please! :ROFLMAO:

I can't stand her!

Reactions: 1
That pic of her outside the airport. Def not flattering very beefy looking compared to her other pics.

Seems to have gone from constantly crowing about being in the gym at stupid-o-clock when us plebs are hitting the snooze button to filling her face (both with substances and food). And now hashtagging "food blogger". Not being funny love; we all eat our meals but it doesn't make us food bloggers. Meow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's definitely moved away from the slimming world/fitness blogging and seems to be moving towards setting herself up as some kind of travel blogger. I think I preferred the gurning gym selfies.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been blocked on both my accounts, no idea why! I’ve never liked or commented on any of her posts! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.