Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was blocked for no reason. I also have a small private account but used to reply to stories etc and interact now and again. I don’t know why (because she used to annoy me anyway) but it winds me up! Especially when people tag her account and I can’t see. Strange woman.

Reactions: 2
I was blocked for no reason. I also have a small private account but used to reply to stories etc and interact now and again. I don’t know why (because she used to annoy me anyway) but it winds me up! Especially when people tag her account and I can’t see. Strange woman.
To be honest, you’re not missing much! She’s been extremely quiet on the gram of late! I think she’s doing it to spite me, it happened at the same time I signed up to tattle! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she stopped posting her food and gym selfies for aaaaages, then said she felt really unhealthy (and she did look like she'd put on weight in her Ibiza photos) and that she was getting back on track. Posted a few gym/meal pictures saying about how great it was getting back on track blah blah but then they've suddenly stopped again. 🤷‍♀️

Everything with her is "have you even".. "all the feels" .."living my best life" ... fuckkkk offff!!!! You're nearly 40 not 16 you saddo! She has absolutely no personality of her own. Everything she does is copied yet she thinks she's so unique. twit. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she talk as if she's the only Northern person ever? Give it a rest love having an accent isn't a substitute for having a personality 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Waitrose soup she keeps showing MUST be gifted.. there isn’t a Waitrose within 20 miles of where she lives! Either that or she wants to shove it down everyone’s throat that she’s ‘posh’ and shops at Waitrose!

Reactions: 3
Everything with her is "have you even".. "all the feels" .."living my best life" ... fuckkkk offff!!!! You're nearly 40 not 16 you saddo! She has absolutely no personality of her own. Everything she does is copied yet she thinks she's so unique. twit. 😆

Yes! Do you remember when she was getting married and she was sooooo original alternative and “ironically” took no care in her appearance- but now she’s all towie with her lips and fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes! Do you remember when she was getting married and she was sooooo original alternative and “ironically” took no care in her appearance- but now she’s all towie with her lips and fillers?
Oh yes she was on a grunge vibe with edgy dms as her wedding footwear .. like she was the only person in the world to do so 🙄 She pretends to be so confident and not care about what anyone thinks of her, but I think this is the total opposite in reality.

Reactions: 6
Oh yes she was on a grunge vibe with edgy dms as her wedding footwear .. like she was the only person in the world to do so 🙄 She pretends to be so confident and not care about what anyone thinks of her, but I think this is the total opposite in reality.
God I couldn’t agree with this comment anymore if I tried!
She was so annoying in the run up to her wedding always being sure to tell us how she was doing it her way blah blah blah like she was so unique when she absolutely wasn’t.

But also comparing her then and now she does come across like a very different person. I actually feel since having all the work done etc she’s lost her confidence a little!

There’s also clearly some kind of collab going on with Waitrose and their soup. There’s no way she’s having that for dinner two nights in a row otherwise!

Reactions: 4
God I couldn’t agree with this comment anymore if I tried!
She was so annoying in the run up to her wedding always being sure to tell us how she was doing it her way blah blah blah like she was so unique when she absolutely wasn’t.

But also comparing her then and now she does come across like a very different person. I actually feel since having all the work done etc she’s lost her confidence a little!

There’s also clearly some kind of collab going on with Waitrose and their soup. There’s no way she’s having that for dinner two nights in a row otherwise!
She was a right big headed cow before, so rude and aggressive behind her phone. Hopefully someone has put her well in her place. She's put on weight again so now she's in semi-hiding pretending not to care...good! Stay there 😂👌 Oh god the soup 😂🙄 Reminds me of when all the insta wankers were sent soup makers... How many use them now I wonder??

Reactions: 5
She's stopped going to church too. They didn't celebrate their anniversary last year if I remember correctly. She was snagging someone else, wasn't she.

She's stopped going to church too. They didn't celebrate their anniversary last year if I remember correctly. She was snagging someone else, wasn't she.
The church bit really annoys me! Not that I’m religious or feel a person should be - it’s personal choice.? But in the lead up to her wedding she was holier than thou hugging the alter rails every bloody weekend displaying family photos after the service! Not a peep about it since! 😡 Again, obviously all for show!
I can’t remember what happened at their anniversary last year! But they definitely didn’t celebrate their first one! Something had definitely gone on with them at that time!

Reactions: 5
Remember when she announced that they had booked the wedding but wouldn’t say what date it was as she had said which church it was at? Like she expected crowds of people like at the Royal wedding? No one wants to see your elderly husband and in your red DMs hun, get over ya self

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when she announced that they had booked the wedding but wouldn’t say what date it was as she had said which church it was at? Like she expected crowds of people like at the Royal wedding? No one wants to see your elderly husband and in your red DMs hun, get over ya self
She thinks she's Ellie Goulding. Someone once told her she looks like her 😅

• Haha
It annoys me more than it should that her husband couldn't even be arsed to do his top button up on his shirt for his wedding day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her latest stories on Instagram 🤣 she's going on like she's been invited to some all important glitzy bloody place, it's a little restaurant in a Seaside town, nothing flash. And the not looking at the camera all for the gram pose. Bore off 😒

This weirdo must have blocked me, I have no idea why because I have never followed her or interacted with her so can’t have done anything to offend her 🙄 I occasionally viewed her stories when she popped up as a suggestion so not even like I was a crazy stalker watching everything she posted

she’s a very strange girl 🤷🏻‍♀️

And the place was 'UNREAL'. Like everywhere else she goes and everything she eats. She must live in a constant state of amazement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.