Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just looked at the page of the woman she goes to for the fillers. :oops: I genuinely can't imagine seeing these examples of work and thinking wow yeah, sign me up!

She also seems to be the one responsible for Charlotte from Geordie Shore's face.
What the duck is that? 😲

Reactions: 1
Her jaw filler is really really bad. What has she done? The sad thing is she’ll keep getting filler in her face now and it’s downhill from there…

Reactions: 2
How can she think she’s actually made an improvement to herself with that jaw?! It’s laughable

That picture reminds me of those ornamental fish on a plaque that used to turn their head and sing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she literally not got any other content than Christmas related items. I bet she's living her best life at all these blah blah blah. I need to ubfollow, the urge to smash my phone is unreal 🤣

Reactions: 3
Also imagine being an Instagram “influencer” and posting a pic of a Greggs festive bake :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The constant posing with eyes shut drinking is the worst! And the looking at the ground. Considering how she used to post about how people were try hards and make fun of the poses - she does them all now. Interesting how she’s had work done to her face to feel better about herself, yet the only pictures she will share (without looking away or eyes hair) are with a Snapchat filter (again that she used to take the piss out of)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.