Spanjee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a beaky trout. And that's with 'work' ... if I wanna freshen up I have a shower and spray some perfume. No one cares about your face full of chemicals 😴 I think this is what Fopperholic has done as her face has totally changed too.

Reactions: 5
these women who do this to themselves have they not seen
enough horror stories, eventually your face etc will say stop
filling me full of crap... and disintegrate I’d like to see her face
when she’s in her 50’s if she’s already pumping tit in it now

Reactions: 4
She's obviously trying to find a way out of her job. Wonder which will be the way out though? We've done hippy, slimming world, gym obsession, skinny coffee and syrups, seagulls, cosmetic surgery and now food blogging. Not sure food blogging is just living yer best life eating stuff because yolo yada yada down with the kids yo, but there you go. Maybe "caring for grandad" theme next.

Reactions: 10
She's an absolute bleeping knob. Fake as her new face. She crawls and licks arse to anyone or anything that may benefit her, steps on anything else. If looking like skeletor is her bag, good luck to her 👌

I don’t think the fillers do her any good, but everyone has gripes on their appearance.

I do at least like that she’s honest about it unlike many IG’ers!

I've just realised I've been blocked by her! My crime? Unfollowing her last week. What a knob.

Reactions: 5
The first time she had work done I thought wow, she looks so different and better! But then she turned puffy and false and I think she’s took it too far. That most recent before and after is not a good advert.

I've just looked at the page of the woman she goes to for the fillers. :oops: I genuinely can't imagine seeing these examples of work and thinking wow yeah, sign me up!

She also seems to be the one responsible for Charlotte from Geordie Shore's face.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jennifer Smith is probably the busiest and most popular aesthetics practitioner in the north east.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've just looked at the page of the woman she goes to for the fillers. :oops: I genuinely can't imagine seeing these examples of work and thinking wow yeah, sign me up!

She also seems to be the one responsible for Charlotte from Geordie Shore's face.
Kill it with fire 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.