Spanjee #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks relatively normal there, compared to most of the recent photos posted on here. Not like that's saying much. 🤣

Gutted she won't un-private her account!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she has another fella, like she’s split with the “hubby” and now has a bf in Tynemouth she seems to be up there a lot!! Maybe a guy with ££££ who is feeding her lip obsession?? Can’t imagine good old hubby who loves his allotment wanting her to look like that.... just a theory I don’t know the woman.

Reactions: 3
I had a scroll back and she still has pics of their wedding (silver gardener or whatever his name was) but that’s waaaaaay back. I don’t think he has Instagram now or has maybe changed his profile name. I’d be very surprised if they are still together to be honest.

How is she affording this? Does she do adverts now? She blocked me when her husband responded to my comments on his instagram posts (which were perfectly innocent). She looks ridiculous imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am sure years ago she spilt up with her husband years ago and she posted a picture of a random guy then things back on with husband but he moved to Norwich or something for training for a job. This was years ago tho

They were still together at the start of the first lockdown as they went all out and flogged that story of him being ill, and it appeared in loads of newspapers. She'd already turned her hair blonde and looked as if her lips had received a good smack at that point.

• Haha
  • Wow
How is she affording this? Does she do adverts now? She blocked me when her husband responded to my comments on his instagram posts (which were perfectly innocent). She looks ridiculous imo.
She got all jealous her dad was being nice to another girl 🤣🤣🤣 stupid bint. Christ on a skateboard wtf does it look like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am sure years ago she spilt up with her husband years ago and she posted a picture of a random guy then things back on with husband but he moved to Norwich or something for training for a job. This was years ago tho
Is this when she lived in her wee cottage? It is suspicious how she never really talks about “Mr B” anymore when she used to gush all the time about him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.