Spanjee #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was following for a while (fellow northerner etc) and we chatted a bit about her honeymoon to NYC as I’d been a few times and she asked for tips for places to eat etc. Thought a while ago I’d not seen anything of her then when I looked I’d been removed from her followers.. requested to be added (for investigative purposes 😆) but it wasn’t accepted! Weird as she has 57k + followers but clearly not accepting any new ones. Wonder what’s happened to her?! I know someone who follows her but we don’t really chat so would be strange if I suddenly asked for an update!!

Reactions: 1
Same as me i was having regular chats to her then she deleted and blocked me

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Buzzing she has a thread she drives me insane. She’s so false it’s ridiculous. Acts like a Geordie to Insta when I’m reality she lives +30 miles south of Newcastle. I want to know where all the money comes from: she’s gone from cheap skating in charity shops to lip fillers, professional make up every Saturday drinking every weekend like she’s won the bleeping lottery. Thinks she lush when she just looks like a woman. I’ve replied to her posts and times and her responses and so not interested and one word answers. Can’t stand her

I was following for a while (fellow northerner etc) and we chatted a bit about her honeymoon to NYC as I’d been a few times and she asked for tips for places to eat etc. Thought a while ago I’d not seen anything of her then when I looked I’d been removed from her followers.. requested to be added (for investigative purposes 😆) but it wasn’t accepted! Weird as she has 57k + followers but clearly not accepting any new ones. Wonder what’s happened to her?! I know someone who follows her but we don’t really chat so would be strange if I suddenly asked for an update!!
Well ask away hun Cos I must be one of the lucky ones that made it!

Well look how edited this pic is... I saw it and was like duck me someone’s been on the filters 😂
Been getting fillers praising a lass who has done loads of botched jobs. Getting her makeup done professionally 3 weeks in a row going out on the drink then still wearing said make up the next day

Reactions: 4
Buzzing she has a thread she drives me insane. She’s so false it’s ridiculous. Acts like a Geordie to Insta when I’m reality she lives +30 miles south of Newcastle. I want to know where all the money comes from: she’s gone from cheap skating in charity shops to lip fillers, professional make up every Saturday drinking every weekend like she’s won the bleeping lottery. Thinks she lush when she just looks like a woman. I’ve replied to her posts and times and her responses and so not interested and one word answers. Can’t stand her

Well ask away hun Cos I must be one of the lucky ones that made it!

Been getting fillers praising a lass who has done loads of botched jobs. Getting her makeup done professionally 3 weeks in a row going out on the drink then still wearing said make up the next day
Is she still with her fella?! Thought it was odd that they were so happy then he disappeared only to come back with all the festival shite and foodie blogger stuff. Saw her once at Teesside Park and was amazed at how manly she looked whilst trying soooooo hard to pull off a cheeky little candid shot which actually took a long time and involved lots of screeching and finger pointing at her grandad, I mean husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she still with her fella?! Thought it was odd that they were so happy then he disappeared only to come back with all the festival shite and foodie blogger stuff. Saw her once at Teesside Park and was amazed at how manly she looked whilst trying soooooo hard to pull off a cheeky little candid shot which actually took a long time and involved lots of screeching and finger pointing at her grandad, I mean husband.
Yeah still together altho he doesn’t really feature much on her page. Haha really wish I’d seen that!

Well look how edited this pic is... I saw it and was like duck me someone’s been on the filters 😂
Omg how filtered is that. It’s like when you see those pictures people upload so blurry usually have the eyes a bright blue lmao.

As for the place she gets filler if still the same, she has a big following on insta, mainly of young girls with now rubber ring lips, who’s done bad jobs on a LOT of people. They don’t care thougg because their pals with the old mutton’s from G SHORE & charge lasses hundreds of which their fools to hand over. Spanjee would love to be part of that crew.

Reactions: 2
Omg how filtered is that. It’s like when you see those pictures people upload so blurry usually have the eyes a bright blue lmao.

As for the place she gets filler if still the same, she has a big following on insta, mainly of young girls with now rubber ring lips, who’s done bad jobs on a LOT of people. They don’t care thougg because their pals with the old mutton’s from G SHORE & charge lasses hundreds of which their fools to hand over. Spanjee would love to be part of that crew.
Completely agree where she goes is a disgrace. But goes because of the exposure from celebs to treats for free. I live local and go to someone much better who will tell you when you’ve gone too far. I just wanna know where the money is coming from for professional makeup apps every week

Reactions: 2
Can someone please confirm if this witch has won the lotto Cos she’s gone from shopping cheap and in charity shops to fillers, out drinking and eating every weekend, make done every weekend. I cannot stand her!! She’s so far up her own arse she’s awful. And can someone please tell her she isn’t a Geordie. I am from the north east and she lives in Hartlepool which is 40 miles south of Newcastle. She over hypes the Geordie just for the gram.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed she’s had a lot of work done recently
She’s had even more done today that she did absolutely not need. What made me laugh was her getting her makeup done professionally yesterday. Why?? You can’t go anywhere!!

Reactions: 4
Well it’s obviously not been that great of work when you constantly filter your photos. What’s the actually point 🤣 losers

😳 she is actually unrecognisable.... definitely rocking the Geordie Shore look
JS will literally Just keep taking her money regardless of how ridiculous her face looks. She’ll just keep pumping it full I f the money keeps rolling in. Spanjee bless you’ll never be part of their Friendship group sorry hun

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.