Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Has she started an only fans? Lol
That's a lot of effort to go to for a seagull and a cat 😄

I think she's upto something. She's so so desperate to look like blow up barbie, I reckon she's flashing her King prawn pocket for money or the like 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7

skintsocks

VIP Member
What happened to the whole earth mother in DMs thing? She looks like every Essex instahun now. Where does she get the money? And is she still with grandad? I can’t look as I’m banished for no reason whatsoever.

Reactions: 6

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Can someone please confirm if this bitch has won the lotto Cos she’s gone from shopping cheap and in charity shops to fillers, out drinking and eating every weekend, make done every weekend. I cannot stand her!! She’s so far up her own arse she’s awful. And can someone please tell her she isn’t a Geordie. I am from the north east and she lives in Hartlepool which is 40 miles south of Newcastle. She over hypes the Geordie just for the gram.

Reactions: 6

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Really don’t know how this thread hasn’t took off like it should. Why the fuck would you get your hair and makeup done every week to sit in the house! She has been at the hairdressers 3 times this week. She’s went from being a tramp shopping in charity shops to face fillers from the most expensive abeit shittest person in the industry to eating out most days, makeup and hair done ever week. Note the last comment 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Buzzing she has a thread she drives me insane. She’s so false it’s ridiculous. Acts like a Geordie to Insta when I’m reality she lives +30 miles south of Newcastle. I want to know where all the money comes from: she’s gone from cheap skating in charity shops to lip fillers, professional make up every Saturday drinking every weekend like she’s won the fucking lottery. Thinks she lush when she just looks like a tramp. I’ve replied to her posts and times and her responses and so not interested and one word answers. Can’t stand her

I was following for a while (fellow northerner etc) and we chatted a bit about her honeymoon to NYC as I’d been a few times and she asked for tips for places to eat etc. Thought a while ago I’d not seen anything of her then when I looked I’d been removed from her followers.. requested to be added (for investigative purposes 😆) but it wasn’t accepted! Weird as she has 57k + followers but clearly not accepting any new ones. Wonder what’s happened to her?! I know someone who follows her but we don’t really chat so would be strange if I suddenly asked for an update!!
Well ask away hun Cos I must be one of the lucky ones that made it!

Well look how edited this pic is... I saw it and was like fuck me someone’s been on the filters 😂
Been getting fillers praising a lass who has done loads of botched jobs. Getting her makeup done professionally 3 weeks in a row going out on the drink then still wearing said make up the next day

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a catch up through her insta because she cropped up in my stories this morning and I can’t help but see what an absolute train wreck she has become. I used to quite like her back in the day. I started following her when she was following slimming world and she used to gush about hubby all the time, post pics of them together and around their anniversary in December she used to post all this lovey dovey crap.
It was kinda nice 😂

Now it seems he’s been removed without a trace! All her meals out are for one, no sign of rings on her fingers. Maybe he got sick of being her live in photographer.

• Wow
Reactions: 4