Spanjee #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s obviously not been that great of work when you constantly filter your photos. What’s the actually point 🤣 losers

JS will literally Just keep taking her money regardless of how ridiculous her face looks. She’ll just keep pumping it full I f the money keeps rolling in. Spanjee bless you’ll never be part of their Friendship group sorry hun
Was just gonna say the same. JS is shocking for that she’s been slated for it. A good nurse will know when to say no. I thought spanjees looked to much then I seen she was getting them done again at the weekend I got a shock. Don’t get me wrong I get mine done and I can see how it can be addictive but that is just ridiculous

Reactions: 2
And now she’s changed her name again - Spanjella. Spanner more like *face like a bag of*
She must have split up with her old man given all this transformation

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really don’t know how this thread hasn’t took off like it should. Why the duck would you get your hair and makeup done every week to sit in the house! She has been at the hairdressers 3 times this week. She’s went from being a woman shopping in charity shops to face fillers from the most expensive abeit shittest person in the industry to eating out most days, makeup and hair done ever week. Note the last comment 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve not seen her in the gym or running for ages - how is she not putting on weight eating out all the time?!

I’ve not seen her in the gym or running for ages - how is she not putting on weight eating out all the time?!
She probably is. We can all take flattering selfies with 10 mil filler in our chops!

Reactions: 4
Really don’t know how this thread hasn’t took off like it should. Why the duck would you get your hair and makeup done every week to sit in the house! She has been at the hairdressers 3 times this week. She’s went from being a woman shopping in charity shops to face fillers from the most expensive abeit shittest person in the industry to eating out most days, makeup and hair done ever week. Note the last comment 😂😂
Is she trying to get Close pals With who does her hair and/or makeup.
I always felt like that’s why she goes to JS

A bit strange...

Is she trying to get Close pals With who does her hair and/or makeup.
I always felt like that’s why she goes to JS

A bit strange...
Yeah JSmith all the Geordie shore lot go to her and every one buzzes off her. Reality is she’s over priced and really bad. I’ve had friends use her and she’s done botched jobs. Spanjee has jumped on the band wagon and constantly broadcasts and tags her on pics trying to get in with them. It’s so desperate. Spanjee really grinds me, I’ve followed her for ages and really can’t stand her. She lives 40 miles south of Newcastle but portrays she’s a Geordie because her followers who live south will know no better. I can’t and don’t understand the paying for hair and makeup done to sit in the house every week. I noticed she’s been to the hairdressers 3 times this week. Where is this money suddenly come from? She’s also had too much filler too soon: another reason JS is bad. Any decent nurse wouldn’t do it

Yeah JSmith all the Geordie shore lot go to her and every one buzzes off her. Reality is she’s over priced and really bad. I’ve had friends use her and she’s done botched jobs. Spanjee has jumped on the band wagon and constantly broadcasts and tags her on pics trying to get in with them. It’s so desperate. Spanjee really grinds me, I’ve followed her for ages and really can’t stand her. She lives 40 miles south of Newcastle but portrays she’s a Geordie because her followers who live south will know no better. I can’t and don’t understand the paying for hair and makeup done to sit in the house every week. I noticed she’s been to the hairdressers 3 times this week. Where is this money suddenly come from? She’s also had too much filler too soon: another reason JS is bad. Any decent nurse wouldn’t do it
Yes I can agreee on the JS.
Tick I suppose? Unless she made money but then why waste on hair beauty... maybe feeling her age...
if that’s the case she really needs to start creating a fund for the dissolving of all this filler. The the nose starts to widen from over filling... the jaw and cheeks will form together to create herself a new moon face. And will then from lumps under her eye area. She will not be happy with the charge of that!

suppose saving money from the holiday funding from what I can remember from when I followed years ago.

never understood the forced Geordie accent considering she lives in Hartlepool 🤣 🤢 embarassing...

Reactions: 1
Yes I can agreee on the JS.
Tick I suppose? Unless she made money but then why waste on hair beauty... maybe feeling her age...
if that’s the case she really needs to start creating a fund for the dissolving of all this filler. The the nose starts to widen from over filling... the jaw and cheeks will form together to create herself a new moon face. And will then from lumps under her eye area. She will not be happy with the charge of that!

suppose saving money from the holiday funding from what I can remember from when I followed years ago.

never understood the forced Geordie accent considering she lives in Hartlepool 🤣 🤢 embarassing...
She has always done everything on the cheap tho which is why I can’t understand the sudden excessive lifestyle! She has had far too much filler too soon. I’m not judging I get lip filler but not so much so soon. Even my aesthetic nurse said you don’t need anymore whereas JS seems to have no boundary and charges triple most others. I live local to spanjee so can comment

She has always done everything on the cheap tho which is why I can’t understand the sudden excessive lifestyle! She has had far too much filler too soon. I’m not judging I get lip filler but not so much so soon. Even my aesthetic nurse said you don’t need anymore whereas JS seems to have no boundary and charges triple most others. I live local to spanjee so can comment
I’ve been many occasion as I was new & naive to filler from JS and stopped once I realised she wasn’t personal to her work. It was a case of as many people in the door. Don’t care to plan and map out individual work. It’s all just pump the lips as fat as you can and that’ll be 230 quid. Thanks bye!
I went for a lip filler else where to try and match up my lips but they’ve told me I’ll need to have my bottom lip dissolved really.

how very strange with going from scrimping today splurging. New job maybe, someone to fund it. All on tick?

I’ve been many occasion as I was new & naive to filler from JS and stopped once I realised she wasn’t personal to her work. It was a case of as many people in the door. Don’t care to plan and map out individual work. It’s all just pump the lips as fat as you can and that’ll be 230 quid. Thanks bye!
I went for a lip filler else where to try and match up my lips but they’ve told me I’ll need to have my bottom lip dissolved really.

how very strange with going from scrimping today splurging. New job maybe, someone to fund it. All on tick?
Really no idea! Just seems odd she’s spending so excessive all of a sudden. Why get your makeup done professionally £30-£40 EVERY weekend to sit at home? Makes no sense. She loves herself so much I literally cannot stand her: I love to dislike her! Don’t get how this thread hasn’t took off as much! My friend used to get nose filler and she really botched it! Says it all really she should be turning some of them away the amount of filler they have but it’s all exposure! I live local and go to some one much more reputable and half the price. She even told me no more and that she has refused people before

I was literally thinking this! She must be compensating for something. Hubby not paying her attention? Surely he must be thinking what the hell you doing? Maybe they have separated? She’s completely changed. I’m all for self love and self care but she’s loving herself sick 😂

I was literally thinking this! She must be compensating for something. Hubby not paying her attention? Surely he must be thinking what the hell you doing? Maybe they have separated? She’s completely changed. I’m all for self love and self care but she’s loving herself sick 😂
She is bleeping vile aswell honestly she is not a Geordie and couldn’t be further from it. And to go from shopping in charity shops to getting professional make up done every week to sit in the house is beyond me

• Haha
Is she still working? If she had come into lots of money I would have thought that she’d have resigned. I’m blocked so can’t see! Also, she lived in a tiny rented apartment on the marina and I know you can buy a two bed flat there for less than £60,000 so would have thought she’d have bought property if she’d won a lot of money rather than wasting it on beauty products.

Is she still working? If she had come into lots of money I would have thought that she’d have resigned. I’m blocked so can’t see! Also, she lived in a tiny rented apartment on the marina and I know you can buy a two bed flat there for less than £60,000 so would have thought she’d have bought property if she’d won a lot of money rather than wasting it on beauty products.
Sorry, meant one bed flat not two.

I used to see her at times over on Teesside Park and once saw her in a shopping centre in Hartlepool - this was a few years ago and I was surprised (and impressed) at her use of angles when taking pics as she did not look like her insta pics 😂😂
Got removed from her followers for an unknown reason and have recently tried to follow again but my efforts have been in vain... gutted as I miss the bland updates about charity shop clothes, Steve the seagull and Cinderella the cat.
I have a morbid curiosity about good ol’ Angella (double ll dontcha know🤪) and really want to follow her again!!!

I used to see her at times over on Teesside Park and once saw her in a shopping centre in Hartlepool - this was a few years ago and I was surprised (and impressed) at her use of angles when taking pics as she did not look like her insta pics 😂😂
Got removed from her followers for an unknown reason and have recently tried to follow again but my efforts have been in vain... gutted as I miss the bland updates about charity shop clothes, Steve the seagull and Cinderella the cat.
I have a morbid curiosity about good ol’ Angella (double ll dontcha know🤪) and really want to follow her again!!!
All she posts now is selfies of her posing with her over filled lips and face, full face of makeup and lashes etc. She’s changed so much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.