Spanjee #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers I've just been catching up... hmmm I think she has her makeup done constantly she's making cash somehow off the Internet. Webcams maybe? She'll end up like sallie axle at this rate
Has she started an only fans? Lol

Reactions: 3
I think her and her old man have definitely split up and she’s trying to show him what he’s missing / attract someone else....

Has she started an only fans? Lol
That's a lot of effort to go to for a seagull and a cat 😄

I think she's upto something. She's so so desperate to look like blow up barbie, I reckon she's flashing her King prawn pocket for money or the like 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow I used to follow her but got deleted. Those photos of her 😱 I don't recognise her at all. She looks nothing like she used to!

Reactions: 1
Something has definitely happened. All this money, getting makeup done every week to literally go nowhere! That must be £30 a throw easy! Constant drinking. Also noticed no wedding rings on lately

I think her and her old man have definitely split up and she’s trying to show him what he’s missing / attract someone else....
Just had a quick snoop. I started following her years ago when she was doing SW and then forgot all about her until now. There’s no trace of him on her Instagram anymore so something has obviously gone down. What the hell is she doing to herself? She looks like a totally different person.

Maybe just maybe she has broken up with her husband and has been getting maintenance payments as part of a divorce? Hense more money to spend on things that aren't needed.

Maybe just maybe she has broken up with her husband and has been getting maintenance payments as part of a divorce? Hense more money to spend on things that aren't needed.
Why do you get maintenance payments as part of a divorce ? Just curious as not heard of this before in absence of children.

Reactions: 2
Why do you get maintenance payments as part of a divorce ? Just curious as not heard of this before in absence of children.
You don't need childern to get spousal support. It works both ways though, if one is the breadwinner and the other looks after the home or only works part time in a divorce you can get spousal maintenance payments, or a lump sum of assets. Child maintenance is completely separate.

You don't need childern to get spousal support. It works both ways though, if one is the breadwinner and the other looks after the home or only works part time in a divorce you can get spousal maintenance payments, or a lump sum of assets. Child maintenance is completely separate.
Didn’t she work in a call centre at one point? I kind of recall the old guy doing something with the justice system, supporting young offenders if I recall correctly. Don’t think it was paid employment though.
I’d love to know how she affords everything... is she still in the apartment (flat) in Hartlepool marina?! Living her best life with Steve the ‘gull?!

If he’s worked in a good place with decent pension. She’ll get at least half of that. Obviously I don’t know how long your to be married for that, but my aunty gets half of her ex fellas when he retires.

I know another couple who the fella just won’t divorce her as he doesn’t want to have to give her a penny 🤣
crazy!!!!

Didn’t she work in a call centre at one point? I kind of recall the old guy doing something with the justice system, supporting young offenders if I recall correctly. Don’t think it was paid employment though.
I’d love to know how she affords everything... is she still in the apartment (flat) in Hartlepool marina?! Living her best life with Steve the ‘gull?!
I used to follow her a few years ago but left ig myself. Just tried adding her again so can't actually see her page only the pictures that have been posted here. And she looks completely different to the woman a few years ago. The blur filters are just embarrassing. She is a good looking woman and doesn't need all the filters and posing.

Shes still on insta - called spanjella now
Not posted much recently though

He works as a rep at tribunal hearings I think. It isn’t well paid. He’s got white hair and a full beard now on insta, meals for one plus dog and cat, with same Marina view. She wouldn’t have left her cat behind surely.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.