Spanjee #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow... just wow. They are so bad and look painful too. What is the obsession with having a mouth like a baboons arse?!

Reactions: 4
Reminds me of the Kylie Jenner lip challenge..
Yesss that's what I was thinking! There's no way she's had them topped up recently so to me looks like she's had them sucked in a shot glass for a few minutes before taking the pic. These are looking extreme today compared to previous pics

Reactions: 1
What happened to the whole earth mother in DMs thing? She looks like every Essex instahun now. Where does she get the money? And is she still with grandad? I can’t look as I’m banished for no reason whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just had a catch up through her insta because she cropped up in my stories this morning and I can’t help but see what an absolute train wreck she has become. I used to quite like her back in the day. I started following her when she was following slimming world and she used to gush about hubby all the time, post pics of them together and around their anniversary in December she used to post all this lovey dovey crap.
It was kinda nice 😂

Now it seems he’s been removed without a trace! All her meals out are for one, no sign of rings on her fingers. Maybe he got sick of being her live in photographer.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
9FF5E1EB-9061-4197-9351-DFAD60F1DBDE.jpeg
How Spajie spent her weekend- at a spa and getting someone else to capture arty/posed pics of herself. She’s currently still on the glamour puss train but occasionally throws in the odd post showing how she’s still a mad hippy punk that doesn’t conform 🥱.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The blocked among us thank you for the photo update! 🙏

The colours on that photo are well weird. Guess she's still heavily into filters!

The colours on that photo are well weird. Guess she's still heavily into filters!
[/QUOTE]
Yes...and fillers!

BC8778F1-59DC-4EDA-A9A6-ECC5EE9A8C5F.jpeg

I’d love to know if she’s still with the silver fox dude (old man). I thought they were such an odd couple. I wonder what he thinks about all her fillers and getting make up done just for nothing 😂

I’d love to know if she’s still with the silver fox dude (old man). I thought they were such an odd couple. I wonder what he thinks about all her fillers and getting make up done just for nothing 😂
It’s very hard to tell as she doesn’t talk about her “Mr B” anymore and I had assumed they’d split- however posts of food or drinks out have shown a second portion or drink in the back ground. Also I think there has been the odd slip in of that gaudy ring.

B5AFBA8F-B05D-45CE-8036-CF31F4B0CF81.png

Pretty sure she was t total when I started following her and how unhealthy her life choices were when she drank and smoked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.