Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Empty head 🤣🤣🤣🤣 classic perfectly describes her 👏🏼 That Katie one as well doing my head in recently her voice is so annoying. The brother seems to be the only normal one. Whole family liking Carla’s ex photo is just so strange even the aul fella likes them 😂
I think the brother was threatening people in the past haha cant remember why, probably Sue getting a slagging over the seagulls

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed she hasn’t had a ring on her finger the last while?
She’s been very quiet on Instagram with her stories (only launching what seems to be the 100th new product of the year).
going out to dinners with her teen sister while Carla lives it up with her ‘70 yearold bf’
She doesn’t drive (get a life) and gets her papa to do it, for Dylan is out of the picture!!!
You heard it here first, her and Dylan are no longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thoughts on Jamies new girlfriend? I think they are a gorgeous couple delighted he’s away from that devil 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could someone send through a pics of Jamie and the new gf? Or just the gf? Would love to see

Reactions: 6
Shes stunning!! Carla is too but her personality is whats offputting.
He has a type anyway!

Reactions: 3
Pretty girl but seems like another one who went travelling all summer and didnt give a F about covid etc. She was in Greece last week and swanning around buying plants now...these people are a disgrace.

Has anyone noticed she hasn’t had a ring on her finger the last while?
She’s been very quiet on Instagram with her stories (only launching what seems to be the 100th new product of the year).
going out to dinners with her teen sister while Carla lives it up with her ‘70 yearold bf’
She doesn’t drive (get a life) and gets her papa to do it, for Dylan is out of the picture!!!
You heard it here first, her and Dylan are no longer!
Yeah he must be , someone needs to get the inside story !! 🙈😂

Reactions: 1
She's wearing her rings in the pic taken at The Grayson 2wks ago!
The whole “ring” thing is ridiculous. I’m married, I can go days without wearing my rings. Not because I’ve split with my husband but because like 90% of the country I’ve feck all places to go right now and couldn’t be arsed wearing them around the house or to Tesco!! Plus she owns the rings, she paid for them so they are hers irrespective of him.

I will say though Dzzzzylan is defo gone, cars are gone from the house and there hasn’t been any sight of him there in months. It will be made public when she has found away to capitalise from it, so sell me eye shadow pallet collab with match.com maybe 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How come he was in the house the other day with the dogs as he posted about it?? Visitation rights??🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe lockdown just didn't work out for them. Happened to plenty of couples. They were living in a world where they took around three holidays a month and always with her family tagging along.. must have been an awakening to have alone time in their own home...plus Carla as she spent lockdown there 🤣 Who knows.. but sure..all will be revealed.

They have no photos on grids just story highlights
His insta is Jamie Hannon I think it’s private and hers is Simona Gagyte
Thanks for sharing!! Ye she is pretty... she looks a bit chavvy though... just that cheapy style.. pout... pose thinks she’s more gorgeous than she is 😂 the prettiest girls are natural and smiling

Reactions: 3
The whole “ring” thing is ridiculous. I’m married, I can go days without wearing my rings. Not because I’ve split with my husband but because like 90% of the country I’ve feck all places to go right now and couldn’t be arsed wearing them around the house or to Tesco!! Plus she owns the rings, she paid for them so they are hers irrespective of him.

I will say though Dzzzzylan is defo gone, cars are gone from the house and there hasn’t been any sight of him there in months. It will be made public when she has found away to capitalise from it, so sell me eye shadow pallet collab with match.com maybe 🤣
The heartbreaker eyeshadow palette 💔🎨 🤭
Ah no genuinely I like them as a couple hope everything is okay 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.