Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed dylan put his account on private and doesn’t follow Sue anymore and she’s also unfollowed him and untagged him from certain pics???

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is no longer wearing her rings because she has finally realised how tacky/awful they are! And is designing a new set. 😂 Maybe she has finally gained some taste after choosing them herself for her own planned engagement in the Maldives. 😏🤢

Reactions: 8
If Dylan is so private, do ya reckon the whole wedding magazine deal wasn't what he wanted and it was just to keep Su relevant?

Reactions: 4
Jesus Su u sold those Paula Callan brushes to me better than ur own over priced brush set 😂
Bet ya she will have the foundation/powder duo brush in her next lot....

Like why would she use other brushes than her own? I mean are Sosueme products not good enough for even Su? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They have no photos on grids just story highlights
His insta is Jamie Hannon I think it’s private and hers is Simona Gagyte
I’m 99% certain she was previously with MRS makeup’s cousin Darren?!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m 99% certain she was previously with MRS makeup’s cousin Darren?!!!
Yeah think they broke up around the same time as Carla and Jamie

Also Suzanne out with her girls and wearing no wedding rings again....

I’d be more concerned that they are all out, table of 6 and none of them live together. That’s a complete two fingered salute to the lockdown anyway. Suzanne really doesn’t have much going on between the ears, if your going to be a moron keep it off your social media.

Reactions: 16
They have no photos on grids just story highlights
His insta is Jamie Hannon I think it’s private and hers is Simona Gagyte
She’s Darren regazolli’s ex. The same fella who was on holidays with Ellie Kelly and Conor Ryan just there

Yeah think they broke up around the same time as Carla and Jamie

I'm honestly can't see her left hand to comment if the rings are there or not 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’d be more concerned that they are all out, table of 6 and none of them live together. That’s a complete two fingered salute to the lockdown anyway. Suzanne really doesn’t have much going on between the ears, if your going to be a moron keep it off your social media.
Sure Covid-19 can't touch such aristocracy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question- but is it possible that Dylan is living away due to tax reasons for their company? Don’t people who live out of the country for a certain amount of days in the year pay little to no tax under irish law? Maybe the company is under both their names and he’s away because of that? I know nothing about tax etc so as I said, sorry if it’s a stupid question ! 🙈

Reactions: 5
Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question- but is it possible that Dylan is living away due to tax reasons for their company? Don’t people who live out of the country for a certain amount of days in the year pay little to no tax under irish law? Maybe the company is under both their names and he’s away because of that? I know nothing about tax etc so as I said, sorry if it’s a stupid question ! 🙈
I guess it’s possible but I thought I read something earlier this year saying that people who normally reside out of the country for tax purposes would be given special circumstances this year and they could still avoid tax even if they had to remain in the country

I think they are both Directors of the companies so they would still need to pay PAYE on any salary they draw down regardless of their Irish tax residence status. It may help for other earnings like investments etc but the fact that they own a home in Ireland and not elsewhere probably pulls them back in as being tax resident in Ireland. Their Centre of vital interests is still Ireland too - there’s loads of tax tie breaker rules that they would need to meet to get out of paying Irish tax (and a good tax advisor!)

I think there is defo something going on.. for him to post about Sue parent’s anniversary and not even a tribute to his wife on his own says it all really. It would be very sad if that is the case. He seems like a really nice guy and they did seem happy!

Reactions: 2
I think there is defo something going on.. for him to post about Sue parent’s anniversary and not even a tribute to his wife on his own says it all really. It would be very sad if that is the case. He seems like a really nice guy and they did seem happy!
I can't see his insta but did he actually not post an anniversary post to her? But did to her parents!?

Has anyone noticed dylan put his account on private and doesn’t follow Sue anymore and she’s also unfollowed him and untagged him from certain pics???
I’ve just checked there , his following her she’s following him! .....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.