Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve being wondering if Carla has something to do with what’s going on?
Same!

But I noticed last time there was a call out page Sue was super quiet and when she did share stories again Carla wasn't on them for the longest time.

Reactions: 2
Sue is down in Cork filming for that rte styling show she does. Looks like her Dad is with her. He is probably chauffeur.....

Reactions: 7
You can travel for work reasons but I highly doubt filming the style counsellors is essential right now like RTE could have put it back for a few weeks

Reactions: 8
Her Dad is driving her around Ireland she just said. Doesn’t dylanz usually do that?:unsure:

Not a great advertisement for makeup by Fiona or indeed her mostly so sue products she said she was wearing today when she has to use a filter that almost completely alters how she looks when talking to the camera. It’s mind boggling that she uses these filters when promoting her products and gets away with it. So misleading and such a bad example to followers 🙄

Reactions: 11
Her Dad is driving her around Ireland she just said. Doesn’t dylanz usually do that?:unsure:
Dzzzylan must be back delivering chinese full time doesn’t drop her anywhere anymore used to be her personal driver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys leave Dyl out of this, I'm feeling very attached to him since that photo from the wedding!!! 😍

• Haha
How come she never drives herself anywhere anymore? I remember the fuss when she got the BMW but honestly can't remember the last time I saw her in the drivers seat or mentioned driving?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also her dad must be bored out of his tree driving her round and talking about what shes wearing and how much shes missing Eileen

Reactions: 4
How come she never drives herself anywhere anymore? I remember the fuss when she got the BMW but honestly can't remember the last time I saw her in the drivers seat or mentioned driving?
Is she able to drive? Or is she off the road for an offence? Hard to imagine why anyone who can drive would never ever drive!

Reactions: 9
Fact Dylan is in the dog house with the wife..Carrying on abroad and was caught

Hes meant to be a weirdo (family dont like him)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Fact Dylan is in the dog house with the wife..Carrying on abroad and was caught

Hes meant to be a weirdo (family dont like him)
Do u know them? Tell us the goss? He came across as a bit of a loner on her posts and stories , now we don't see him at all

Reactions: 1
Is she able to drive? Or is she off the road for an offence? Hard to imagine why anyone who can drive would never ever drive!
I did wonder if she could drive but I remember when she first took off she made a big deal of how she worked so hard for her (I think) 5 Series? Makes me think she's been put off the road 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she was driving she wouldnt be recording herself...dont think theres any story there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.