Sosueme_ie #2 Ireland’s self proclaimed 1st to blog, quickest to flog, who is minding the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many ex’s has she had 😂😂
she is a trainwreck. Jamie seems like a lovely decent fella and they seemed so loved up. To cheat on him then. train wreck

Seriously... The dog... Again 🤣
Content very slow lately from Miss Jackson 🤔

And Sian is clearing up a fake Tinder? Brooke wouldn't be so lucky 😅

Ahhhh where's Carla gone?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ All quiet now she home from Snort-arini? 🤣
What happened with Sian and Tinder?

Reactions: 1
she is a trainwreck. Jamie seems like a lovely decent fella and they seemed so loved up. To cheat on him then. train wreck

What happened with Sian and Tinder?
She had on her insta stories that she wanted to clear up that the account of her on tinder is fake?

Seriously... The dog... Again 🤣
Content very slow lately from Miss Jackson 🤔

And Sian is clearing up a fake Tinder? Brooke wouldn't be so lucky 😅

Ahhhh where's Carla gone?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ All quiet now she home from Snort-arini? 🤣
I think carlas still in Greece almost sure she was recording conors story last night & it was her they were talking about this morning

Missed their story, what was it Carla done?
I’m almost sure it was her recording the boys jumping in the pool she sounded wasted. And then this morning you can hear one of the girls say to one of the boys “that was you banging the door I thought it was Carla” 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’m almost sure it was her recording the boys jumping in the pool she sounded wasted. And then this morning you can hear one of the girls say to one of the boys “that was you banging the door I thought it was Carla” 😂😂
She’s pure trash how she even gets a fella is beyond me. Jamie was lucky to get away from her 😂😂

Has carla not been on stories for a while? Ambi blocked 😂 or is she isolating in a joke somewhere

She hasnt been on I'd say so people won't know when she got back and whether she had to isolate or not 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sue is so quiet again.

Without all the holidays and nights out to glam up for she really doesn't have much to offer.

Reactions: 7

Without all the holidays and nights out to glam up for she really doesn't have much to offer.
Without all the materialistic shite, she can hardly go back to basics during this pandemic because she's gone too far past relatable to us "normal" women

Reactions: 5

I feel bad for her obviously something serious going on so taking time out hasn’t been properly active in a while now.

Whatever is her reasons are for keeping quiet, it proves to anyone who watches her big fancy house with cigar room and chandeliers that life ain't always what it seems... How social media is usually just the highs without the reality of lows too

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.