SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn’t be. They haven’t even started registering the 30-39 year olds yet. Although, when did Sue do anything when she was supposed to
My GP called me for vaccination and I'm only 32 buy I highly doubt she is home for that. She probably missed the family and just up and left and can't stand dylan.

Like where is Dylan in that pic from them being out at the weekend 🙄 kind of says it all

Reactions: 10
Would she be home to get the vaccine do ye think?
She’s not 40 yet is she, the 40/41s are being vaccinated at the minute.

She can’t even pronounce Georgio Armani.

If she’s in quarantine she’s not on her own. Reckless .

Reactions: 5
She’s not 40 yet is she, the 40/41s are being vaccinated at the minute.

She can’t even pronounce Georgio Armani.

If she’s in quarantine she’s not on her own. Reckless .
she has her own rules, the so sue me rules

Reactions: 5
Dylz coming home too - The dogs sick. Sorry I cant screenshot! His grid post
So the dog is so ill and they've had no issues bleeping off to Portugal till now. Don't think anyone has sympathy for either of the prats..just the welfare of the dogs.

Reactions: 21
Why the hell did they come home separately? It’s not like he’s at much out there.

Reactions: 17
Like if her doggie is sick I do feel sorry our lil pupper was really sick last week but thankfully on the mend.
However, if the dog is so sick it required 2 of them in Ireland - why was she flaunting all over IG today with her gifts
One of 2 things in my mind has happened.
They needed an excuse to come home - the dad / bro sitch they couldn't manipulate
They had a whopper fight and she is the ultimate drama queen.

• Haha
Like if her doggie is sick I do feel sorry our lil pupper was really sick last week but thankfully on the mend.
However, if the dog is so sick it required 2 of them in Ireland - why was she flaunting all over IG today with her gifts
One of 2 things in my mind has happened.
They needed an excuse to come home - the dad / bro sitch they couldn't manipulate
They had a whopper fight and she is the ultimate drama queen.
Why did the dogs not go to portagul anyway?

Reactions: 3
Also if the dog is so so sick as Dylan is saying, slightly insinuating that it’s possible he could pass away, would sue really have been on instagram advertising and showing the items she received today? Like she doesn’t have a care in the world?

Here it is
Am I the only one laughing at this post?? Sorry but they were happy to up and leave to "relocate" and not bring their so called children! Also...there are actual people dying of covid, not having loved ones at their funeral etc...but these gobshites don't want any backlash!! They are bleeping, self entitled snowflakes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is that not a really weird caption? Our dog is sick so please don’t say anything negative to my wife 😂
I think I’ll use that in work. My dog is sick so please don’t say anything bad about my performance this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Am I the only one laughing at this post?? Sorry but they were happy to up and leave to "relocate" and not bring their so called children! Also...there are actual people dying of covid, not having loved ones at their funeral etc...but these gobshites don't want any backlash!! They are bleeping, self entitled snowflakes!!
yes this 👆jus the most selfish people in the world

Reactions: 11
Is that not a really weird caption? Our dog is sick so please don’t say anything negative to my wife 😂
I think I’ll use that in work. My dog is sick so please don’t say anything bad about my performance this week.
It's like "oh my dog ate my homework" way of going on!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THEY LEFT THE bleeping DOGS AND MOVED ABROAD!!!!
That post from Dylan is pathetic…2 absolute self absorbed airheads, god forbid if they ever had a child the poor kid wouldnt even be offered a seat in the Lambo…
Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 35
THEY LEFT THE bleeping DOGS AND MOVED ABROAD!!!!
That post from Dylan is pathetic…2 absolute self absorbed airheads, god forbid if they ever had a child the poor kid wouldnt even be offered a seat in the Lambo…
Idiots
👆good new thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.