SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you never see pictures of them together is it just me or is it a bleeping weird marriage 😂😂

Reactions: 21
Am i the only one who thinks this thread is becoming boring? Like other thread I'm invested in....but Sues i find I'm skipping through pages not really giving a tit what she's doing. She's just become very irrelevant or something.

The so screw me cracked me up 😂😂
She’s definitely becoming more irrelevant. Her tat has run its course, I think peoples priorities have changed a bit since covid as well. Saturating the market with new products so close together and the big relocation are back firing on her too. Regardless of how long she stays out there, she’s distanced herself from her followers. Even if she had left it until everyone else could travel, it wouldn’t seem like she was rubbing everyone’s nose in it.

Reactions: 13
It’s on the news today about the uk potentially putting Portugal on the Amber/red list lol it will be interesting if they do and if roi follows suit 🤣

Reactions: 7
I feel really sorry for Dzzzylan, it seems like a fairly lonely life for him. Not to mention having to be surrounded by SuesBorrowedCrew day in day out 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep up in the top right corner 😉 I’ve been ordering off AliExpress for years I absolutely love it.. if you see something you like on an insta boutique etc screenshot it and search guarantee you’ll find it there 😍 just check reviews for everything! X

And indigo lune too.. those rings are €50 approx each and I got loads of them on AliExpress for less than €3 each 😀
Wow unreal! Defo going to try that thanks 😀

Reactions: 2
I feel really sorry for Dzzzylan, it seems like a fairly lonely life for him. Not to mention having to be surrounded by SuesBorrowedCrew day in day out 🙄🙄
I sure as hell dont...chap hasnt done a hard days work in life and gets to feck off to the gym, golf course and beach as he pleases, sure being married to sue must be exasperating but im sure he gets enough pocket money from sue to make it worthwhile

Reactions: 16
Ypu wonder about Dyl in the feckin look at me lambo though, rolling up with the medallion, the pedal pushers and furry gucci loafers. Most people would assume footballer or some sort of celebrity I’d say. What does he say if someone asks, which I’m sure they do. I’m a house husband? I’m the guy who emails hotels and reataurants to ask for free stuff for Sue?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can you imagine what people over there think when they see that lot coming. And that’s before they open their mouths

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine what people over there think when they see that lot coming. And that’s before they open their mouths
I'd say duck what other people over there think. They are paying rent in a villa, they are entitled to be there as much as the next "elitist" rich prick living beside them. 😅 I've become very meh about Sue. She just bores me now. I used to dislike her but now I actually just don't give 1 miniscule drop of tit what she does. She's rich, she shows it off, she's a bore... Enjoy your holz Susie. 😅❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha ha ha she’s a head melt and don’t start me on Katie long working holiday it is lying wannabe and she defo had work done

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why Katie just irritates me. She was on a podcast with Shauna Doyle yesterday with one of the questions being ‘advice on how to grow your following’, she answered saying to be genuine etc etc as if she’d have any following if she hadn’t been related to Sue 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know why Katie just irritates me. She was on a podcast with Shauna Doyle yesterday with one of the questions being ‘advice on how to grow your following’, she answered saying to be genuine etc etc as if she’d have any following if she hadn’t been related to Sue 🙄
Be genuine 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Ypu wonder about Dyl in the feckin look at me lambo though, rolling up with the medallion, the pedal pushers and furry gucci loafers. Most people would assume footballer or some sort of celebrity I’d say. What does he say if someone asks, which I’m sure they do. I’m a house husband? I’m the guy who emails hotels and reataurants to ask for free stuff for Sue?
Screaming at this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.