SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been posted further back. I haven’t seen a shed of evidence it’s made in Ireland only hearsay. Ifwe were to believe hearsay or the Jackson’s we would be praising Katie for being an essential front line worth, Sue for putting blood, sweat and tears into every new product every single week, sue dropping her clothing brand because she’s a beauty girl and she needs to tell us that because she wants to be honest with us and not the fact it was a complete flop, her cigar room was her lifelong ambition, the photographer, stylist who took the pictures in her house were working for essential work, she is relocating for work not on 1 long extended holiday, sue is a girl boss who runs so many brands yet strangely never goes into her own office and works from her satellite office in Portugal which sounds very much like her face is on the packaging more like, her marriage is not on the rocks, eternal style doesn’t have an obsession with door handles, Katie doesn’t constantly lick her lips like a Cheshire Cat, her brother doesn’t send aggressive messages to customers, Carla never took ❄ not even once, oh and she didn’t relaunch her collection with keilidh by removing her name off the packaging it was a ‘new collection’ the remains of the last batch ending up with front line workers not of course because she couldn’t resell them and it would have cost her money to dispose of the waste, I could go on for dayzzzzz
I love you 🤣

Reactions: 3
I got the fake tan bronzing minerals (Scarlah for me I swear!) and it clearly says made in China!!!! She has said before that her products are white labelled. Saw in on Beaut.ie years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do love her wonder water and I use it every other day.. checked the bottle and it says made in UK.. prob just labelled in uk lol

Reactions: 7
She did confirm it back in 2016, then denied it a year later https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/suzanne-jackson-opens-up-investing-11434860
:unsure:
She also is/was distributed by Sundrelle, like Cocobrown

Reactions: 8
It’s been posted further back. I haven’t seen a shed of evidence it’s made in Ireland only hearsay. Ifwe were to believe hearsay or the Jackson’s we would be praising Katie for being an essential front line worth, Sue for putting blood, sweat and tears into every new product every single week, sue dropping her clothing brand because she’s a beauty girl and she needs to tell us that because she wants to be honest with us and not the fact it was a complete flop, her cigar room was her lifelong ambition, the photographer, stylist who took the pictures in her house were working for essential work, she is relocating for work not on 1 long extended holiday, sue is a girl boss who runs so many brands yet strangely never goes into her own office and works from her satellite office in Portugal which sounds very much like her face is on the packaging more like, her marriage is not on the rocks, eternal style doesn’t have an obsession with door handles, Katie doesn’t constantly lick her lips like a Cheshire Cat, her brother doesn’t send aggressive messages to customers, Carla never took ❄ not even once, oh and she didn’t relaunch her collection with keilidh by removing her name off the packaging it was a ‘new collection’ the remains of the last batch ending up with front line workers not of course because she couldn’t resell them and it would have cost her money to dispose of the waste, I could go on for dayzzzzz
I love you 😍 this is the best thing I've seen 😅

Some people are so desperate to see the good in others and I understand that - but they looking in the wrong place with the Kardash- sorry I meant the Jackson’s 🙄 Although I know ye love the comparison Sue and Kayshee don't ye 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This😂😂😂brilliant 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ladies can I just remind you all that Aimee is playing catch up with Sue’s white labelling. Sculpted originally copied sue. No way 2 women individually create identical products regularly over a number of years. Both preaching #girlboss and all they do is select from a brochure. Spoofing with videos of being so busy and sending off for the tweaks to the formulas etc. Get a grip. Used to get the same palette in the pound shop when I was about 5 years old , it’s only missing the foam tipped applicator 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will You stop with the door handles I've had two giant babies and I pee way too easily when I laugh and this gets me EVERY TIME

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will You stop with the door handles I've had two giant babies and I pee way too easily when I laugh and this gets me EVERY TIME
Me too it gives me such a laugh!! I even go back & look at the pics of her she’s like a bleeping knob holding onto the door or shelf 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she posted this eve that she had the best nails she’s had in a long time I felt embarrassed for her !
She has a nail collection 😒 should she be saying that about a standard mani

Reactions: 10
When she posted this eve that she had the best nails she’s had in a long time I felt embarrassed for her !
She has a nail collection 😒 should she be saying that about a standard mani
The little finger skin looks raw like cuticle was cut too

Reactions: 4
Ladies can I just remind you all that Aimee is playing catch up with Sue’s white labelling. Sculpted originally copied sue. No way 2 women individually create identical products regularly over a number of years. Both preaching #girlboss and all they do is select from a brochure. Spoofing with videos of being so busy and sending off for the tweaks to the formulas etc. Get a grip. Used to get the same palette in the pound shop when I was about 5 years old , it’s only missing the foam tipped applicator 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It was actually the other way round of Sue copying Aimees palette. Aimees first one was black years ago, I had it. I know from a very good source that Aimee does create all her products from Korea, goes out pre covid to the factories too. Can’t remember ever seeing Sue do that or show getting her products made.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.