SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is certainly very very metrosexual if he’s not gay ! That little girly jump into the pool and the blond highlights he had in his hair before !!!! He is a young Nicolas cage mixed with Chris maloney from the X factor ! I think the spark must be gone from their relationship which is pretty sad. She tried to morph him into what she wanted - the teeth, the figure the hair .. but he doesn’t seem to want to play ball anymore !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He is certainly very very metrosexual if he’s not gay ! That little girly jump into the pool and the blond highlights he had in his hair before !!!! He is a young Nicolas cage mixed with Chris maloney from the X factor ! I think the spark must be gone from their relationship which is pretty sad. She tried to morph him into what she wanted - the teeth, the figure the hair .. but he doesn’t seem to want to play ball anymore !!!
Young Nicolas cage mixed with Chris Maloney😂Absolutely howling at this😂

As the saying goes she tried to make a silk purse out of a pigs ear with him. No teeth, clothes or hair was really going to do anything for the chap🙃

Reactions: 12
B12 is just a vitamin injection girls not anything ‘ vital ’ under current circumstances
I beg to differ here, my husband suffers terribly when his b12 is low. Very severe headaches and muscle cramps. So it’s incredibly vital for him & he is on injections every 3 months for the rest of his life which he gets from the pharmacy on prescription & then the nurse in the GP gives him the shot.
there are diff levels of deficiency and I don’t know what Katie has but if she was just there for a week surely she could have waited til she came back for it. most odd.

Reactions: 8
I beg to differ here, my husband suffers terribly when his b12 is low. Very severe headaches and muscle cramps. So it’s incredibly vital for him & he is on injections every 3 months for the rest of his life which he gets from the pharmacy on prescription & then the nurse in the GP gives him the shot.
there are diff levels of deficiency and I don’t know what Katie has but if she was just there for a week surely she could have waited til she came back for it. most odd.
There’s no way you would go to that hassle if you coming home in a few days. And if you have b12 deficiency, you get your injections regularly and know when they’re due. It doesn’t just flare up out of the blue like other illnesses

Reactions: 10
I don’t hate anyone 😂 I do know her products are from China though .. btw hi Katie x
Can’t be Katie. Sues products are white labeled, something as a business you would try keep private by never giving away the production factory. Especially as the factory could be producing her tan plus all her competitors too - just with a different label!
I would say her products are from Cork- distributed from this factory, but she doesn’t have to disclose where the factory sources from 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Can’t be Katie. Sues products are white labeled, something as a business you would try keep private by never giving away the production factory. Especially as the factory could be producing her tan plus all her competitors too - just with a different label!
I would say her products are from Cork- distributed from this factory, but she doesn’t have to disclose where the factory sources from 🤷‍♀️
I find it interesting that poster joined this forum and only posted on that very specific post about her products. Very suspicious.

Reactions: 13
I think ‘Katie’ is gone! I went to comment on her last post and it’s deleted!!
I reported the post, could be the reason why.
Commenting utter muck and lies about SoShite's white labelling, and saying someone is an idiot for misreading a post is reportable in my opinion 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I reported the post, could be the reason why.
Commenting utter muck and lies about SoShite's white labelling, and saying someone is an idiot for misreading a post is reportable in my opinion 🙂
Bye Felicia 👋
Anyways back to soboreme and tonight Matthew I am going to be DOORMAT DYLZ :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some of the rules around what can be labeled as Irish are a bit misleading.
Like you can farm fish in Norway or somewhere but package it or fillet it in Ireland and put a big ‘produced in Ireland’ sticker on it. You’ve to check the pack and it’ll say ‘using fish farmed in wherever’

And generally food rules are a bit tighter as people care where their food is from.

So maybe the stickers are slapped on in Cork and that’s enough to warrant it an Irish product? There’s definitely someone on here who can add to this waffle a bit more clearly than me

Reactions: 7
Lidl marbella glow is also produced in cork...so most likely in the same factory as sues

Reactions: 6
Sure lil bow pip bows are made in Ireland....they are brought in from China and the logo is then added in Ireland hence produced in Ireland!! Gas!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It is not made in cork don’t believe that bullshit. If your so sure tell us the name of the factory? You can’t because it’s not made in any Irish factory and your clearly lying. If I buy garments from India and put a label on it in my bedroom you probably think it’s manufactured in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣

I won’t be buying my coffee in Pog that’s for sure. Imagine buying coffee and her stupid name on the side of it. Worst collab ever

this is actually laughable, fair enough you don't like her but the products are actually made in that factory they also have one in mayo too! btw supposedly Im Katie too just because im saying her TANNING products are made in Ireland, I don't know about the make up but the dripping gold brand is xo

I find it interesting that poster joined this forum and only posted on that very specific post about her products. Very suspicious.
you hardly think suzanne or any of the jacksons would waste their time on site like this, I'm sure they've more important things to be doing. some people only follow one or two bloggers and may have no other interest in the others.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.