SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can we all just agree on one thing before I actually burst, none of the jacksons would waste their time on these sites and it just cloggs up the threads with people saying its sue or katie etc , it stupid, annoying and petty because why the hell would they actually bother even engaging with these sites. Poeple don't have to be posting negative comment all the time and the minute someone has something positive to say or something that's true they are shot down and belittled just because what they have to say isn't negative. I have said positive things on this thread but also liked negative it doesn't mean I'm sue or katie. whereas I've only engaged with negative comments regarding other influencers.. ( waits for comments saying I'm katie lol). i am a new member about 2 weeksish and its actually so maddening to see people being like its sue its annoying to read because its just clogging up the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it good so yeah?I read about it and tried to find reviews but there wasn't many.
Yes, I really like it and only £2.99.
It's such a natural glow and the only tan I've used that doesn't just wash off my legs completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
can we all just agree on one thing before I actually burst, none of the jacksons would waste their time on these sites and it just cloggs up the threads with people saying its sue or katie etc , it stupid, annoying and petty because why the hell would they actually bother even engaging with these sites. Poeple don't have to be posting negative comment all the time and the minute someone has something positive to say or something that's true they are shot down and belittled just because what they have to say isn't negative. I have said positive things on this thread but also liked negative it doesn't mean I'm sue or katie. whereas I've only engaged with negative comments regarding other influencers.. ( waits for comments saying I'm katie lol). i am a new member about 2 weeksish and its actually so maddening to see people being like its sue its annoying to read because its just clogging up the thread
I find alot of whats mentioned on here at one point or other they address it , maybe its coincidence, but I think they all read on here, especially the jacksons

Reactions: 26
I find alot of whats mentioned on here at one point or other they address it , maybe its coincidence, but I think they all read on here, especially the jacksons
yes and I understand that but saying someone is them is so stupid like it was done to me last week and I felt like what is the bleeping point of me making a contribution if I'm gonna be shot down by someone saying I'm them just because I said a couple of positive things. we don't all have to hate them. it annoying I've seen it so many times since I joined where people are like automatically saying someone is them just because they arent slating the jacksons lol. i don't agree with everything they say/do and when I amnt i will say it but saying someone is them is ridiculous. it cloggs up a thread and is pointless

Reactions: 9
yes and I understand that but saying someone is them is so stupid like it was done to me last week and I felt like what is the bleeping point of me making a contribution if I'm gonna be shot down by someone saying I'm them just because I said a couple of positive things. we don't all have to hate them. it annoying I've seen it so many times since I joined where people are like automatically saying someone is them just because they arent slating the jacksons lol
Id say its just because your new an you seem to defend them , I haven't seen your posts , but don't take it heart , an still contribute 😘

Id say its just because your new an you seem to defend them , I haven't seen your posts , but don't take it heart , an still contribute 😘
oh Im not taking it to heart I'm just saying it annoying as a new member trying to fish through comments of people saying its sue etc

Back to Sue.. Another quiet day on stories. Must be a 2 say hangover 😅 no amount of injecting botox into yourself can make a hangover at an older age any less painful 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well tomo is Tuesday.. so Katie is due home after her week. That’s what she said ! Arrived here on Tuesday for one week...

Reactions: 10
oh Im not taking it to heart I'm just saying it annoying as a new member trying to fish through comments of people saying its sue etc
Ok let’s address your concerns. That last poster joined tattle and made no contributions to the thread. Their first and only post was defending the brands products saying they are not being made in China that they are made in Ireland. There is evidence that they are Chinese so why would someone join tattle to comment on only that topic. That poster has now disappeared. Very suspicious.

Next, let’s look at your comment. 1. You mentioned more than once her products are made in Ireland. Do you have any evidence they are made in Ireland? 2. You defended their decision for traveling/‘relocating’. Fair enough, but then you praised them. Really? Trust me the Jackson’s have enough self-praise they don’t need any extra on here. 3. You criticized others for questioning their travel - I think it’s normal to question their travel during covid it’s clear Sue is on holidays so too is Katie. Plus Katie came on her stories ‘to be honest with you guys’ about her ‘essential’ travel for work. Katie has been on the sauce with sue since she arrived and no work has been done in a week. I’ll even go further and predict Katie won’t go home tomorrow and give another ‘honest update’ or lie as to why she’s extending her ‘work’ trip.
4. You say the Jackson’s don’t read on here? I would bet my free sample of dripping silver that I never wear as it burns the legs off me sue has staff monitoring every site her name is mentioned on. It’s standard pr practice. Plus if something is mentioned on here she or one of the Jackson’s usually address it. I’d even go further and say sue/katie likely view here. 5. You have only added glowing comments about them not one negative. I think these reasons are valid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
In Dunnes today and 25% off all DG and no other brands...wonder are they trying to offload it?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
if you looked before my first post was actually about them travelling. 1. i haven't disappeared I'm here hahahaha. 2. you seem to be taking a lot of notice of what I'm doing. 3. also its not just me saying its made in Ireland, people have said they know people working there too.. 4. The site doesn't mention that everything we post HAS to be negative, seen as your so interested in my activity if you looked properly you'd see I contribute to other threads and am not always positive. I think its so childish for people to assume your a blogger because your not posting negativity. my first contribution to this thread actually wasn't about the bleeping tan by the way
anyways I’m not on here to argue with anyone just give my views. Just can’t understand why anyone would dispute her products are made in China when there is evidence they are. And there is no evidence they are Irish. Praising/defending sue is one thing but you said you wish you were her. I’ll take her money but I wouldn’t wish to be her for a split second.

Reactions: 11
Haha...they don't read here you say?! Let's be honest! All bloggers who have a thread on here read it because they are all narcissists! Regardless of the fact that it is generally a negative narrative on this site said bloggers need to know what people are saying about them!! So there's no point pulling that one!

Reactions: 24
I don't really use any of the So Sue products. I have the original eyeshadow palette but that's about it. I prefer the tan luxe drops or the the Clairins one added to my moisturiser or body lotion. I watch Suzanne every now and then. I actually really like her. I think she is quite witty. She is also a very savvy business woman.
I messaged her when I was on the committee for a hospice fundraiser to ask for a spot prize and she replied and arranged for huge hampers of her products to be delivered and 4 x €100 gift vouchers for BT's
The only other Instagramer that donated was Lisa Jordan. The amount who read the message and ignored it was shocking. I known they can't give to every charity event but a one liner reply would be nice to say sorry can't on this occasion.

Reactions: 27
Did the photo shoot take place or did I miss it?? Has Katie actually done any ‘work’ while there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whether the tan is made in Cork or China, I wouldn’t be buying it and supporting Sue or any of the Jackson’s after their behaviour since last year. She has really outdone herself in the past few months altogether. If anyone is looking for a tan my recommendation are bellamianta or bare by vogue

Reactions: 22
Sure lil bow pip bows are made in Ireland....they are brought in from China and the logo is then added in Ireland hence produced in Ireland!! Gas!
Do u know where ? Love the bows but they cost a bleeping fortune - I'll wait for 6 weeks on AliExpress like x

Ok let’s address your concerns. That last poster joined tattle and made no contributions to the thread. Their first and only post was defending the brands products saying they are not being made in China that they are made in Ireland. There is evidence that they are Chinese so why would someone join tattle to comment on only that topic. That poster has now disappeared. Very suspicious.

Next, let’s look at your comment. 1. You mentioned more than once her products are made in Ireland. Do you have any evidence they are made in Ireland? 2. You defended their decision for traveling/‘relocating’. Fair enough, but then you praised them. Really? Trust me the Jackson’s have enough self-praise they don’t need any extra on here. 3. You criticized others for questioning their travel - I think it’s normal to question their travel during covid it’s clear Sue is on holidays so too is Katie. Plus Katie came on her stories ‘to be honest with you guys’ about her ‘essential’ travel for work. Katie has been on the sauce with sue since she arrived and no work has been done in a week. I’ll even go further and predict Katie won’t go home tomorrow and give another ‘honest update’ or lie as to why she’s extending her ‘work’ trip.
4. You say the Jackson’s don’t read on here? I would bet my free sample of dripping silver that I never wear as it burns the legs off me sue has staff monitoring every site her name is mentioned on. It’s standard pr practice. Plus if something is mentioned on here she or one of the Jackson’s usually address it. I’d even go further and say sue/katie likely view here. 5. You have only added glowing comments about them not one negative. I think these reasons are valid.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Whether the tan is made in Cork or China, I wouldn’t be buying it and supporting Sue or any of the Jackson’s after their behaviour since last year. She has really outdone herself in the past few months altogether. If anyone is looking for a tan my recommendation are bellamianta or bare by vogue
I always sworeby bellamianta but have now moved to bare by vogue - its gorgeous stuff!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.