SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually wouldn't be surprised if she was too and its a marriage of convenience....
Anyway he deffo is , an that marriage is in trouble, its not even a marriage, take away the

Yea a mans
And if he is? Considering what decade we are in and what century I'd be suprised if they went to the trouble so both of them could beard for each other when it's perfectly acceptable to be gay and he cod have just come out of the closest🤷🏻‍♀️

We can all see the marriage is in trouble but you have posted several times stating as a fact that he is gay . Either you have some juicy gossip that none of the rest of use know or you are putting 2 + 2 together and getting 8 and feeding into the narrative that we are all trolls on this site, giving Sue plenty of ammo the next time she wants some sympathy from the minions

Reactions: 20
Lord knows what tit she’ll try to spin. I don’t think anyone would have given her an injection over there without blood test results which means she must be over there more than a few days.

In many countries, B12 infusions/injections are available at “vitamin bars”, no blood work necessary. The body only uses as much B12 as it needs and eliminates the rest.

Reactions: 9
In many countries, B12 infusions/injections are available at “vitamin bars”, no blood work necessary. The body only uses as much B12 as it needs and eliminates the rest.
It still seems like a strange thing to do if you’re only going to be in the country for a few days.

Reactions: 8
It’s a gossip page get off your high horse lovely ! People make smart arse comments it’s not against the gay community calm down lol .... including slagging off white skinny jeans on a well built man lol ! Every second person is commenting on sue and Dylan’s relationship ! If my comment was harsh apologies ❄
No high horse here, if I was having a conversation with someone and they went "hahaha he's wearing white skinny jeans he is gay" I'd absolutely call it out for what it is. I totally understand its a gossip site but that is not gossip, nor is it banter.

God knows with the sudden move to Portugal there's plenty speculation as to why, as well as all the other gems she's had in the past #gullgate but that veiled homophobia is classless and has no place anywhere - anonymous forum or not.

I think his style is pretty much on par for nouveau riche young men. Do I like it? Not really but he could wear a dress and I'd still give the same amount of fucks, zero.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Whoooaaa guys this thread has become very tense this evening! We are all here with a common purpose, to call Sue and fam out for being the fake, lying, sneaky doses that they are! 🙈 I don't know why sue still shares her personal life on insta. She has built her brand, and her personal life DEFO does more harm than help to that brand. I also think she comes across as bored and lazy with the social media side. I think she should privitise her life and jusr leave it at that.

Reactions: 28
This theory intrigues me ! So say that was the case that she got the b12 infusion and used that as an essential reason to travel , could somebody fly here from England for example and have a cosmetic surgery booked and say it’s essential and they don’t have to self isolate !!???

Reactions: 7
B12 is just a vitamin injection girls not anything ‘ vital ’ under current circumstances

Reactions: 9
My guess is she was on B12 tablets in Ireland, found a place that does the injections over there so she doesn't have to take the tablets for a while. Could be a case of not remembering to take them daily, or forgot to bring them with her. That's my theory. I dont think there's any more to do it than that 😅

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ relax. The factory is called Lynoslife it’s in Kilbarry Industrial Estate in Dublin Hill. Google it. It is made here I personally know someone who works there. You clearly dislike her so much you just don’t want to believe it 😂
I don’t hate anyone 😂 I do know her products are from China though .. btw hi Katie x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whoooaaa guys this thread has become very tense this evening! We are all here with a common purpose, to call Sue and fam out for being the fake, lying, sneaky doses that they are! 🙈 I don't know why sue still shares her personal life on insta. She has built her brand, and her personal life DEFO does more harm than help to that brand. I also think she comes across as bored and lazy with the social media side. I think she should privitise her life and jusr leave it at that.
Sorry what? I thought we were here because we signed up for a tax college course? 😋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So we have established white skinny jeans on a man are a symbol of wealth and nothing to do with being gay, Sue’s tan is made in Cork and not in China, nobody likes Katie and we still don’t know where Carla is 😩🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
And if he is? Considering what decade we are in and what century I'd be suprised if they went to the trouble so both of them could beard for each other when it's perfectly acceptable to be gay and he cod have just come out of the closest🤷🏻‍♀️

We can all see the marriage is in trouble but you have posted several times stating as a fact that he is gay . Either you have some juicy gossip that none of the rest of use know or you are putting 2 + 2 together and getting 8 and feeding into the narrative that we are all trolls on this site, giving Sue plenty of ammo the next time she wants some sympathy from the minions
I do think he's gay , and I've stated it plenty of times and so have other options with no actual fact, its kind of the way this page goes , nothing wrong with either of them being gay , but like everything they do its disingenuous, why if one or both were gay would they not come out i have no idea , but they seem to lie about a whole lot of things , Sue doesn't need ammo, she creates her own drama an gives "trolls" plenty to talk about .
As for 2+2 , that would be 4 😉😘

Reactions: 7
I do think he's gay , and I've stated it plenty of times and so have other options with no actual fact, its kind of the way this page goes , nothing wrong with either of them being gay , but like everything they do its disingenuous, why if one or both were gay would they not come out i have no idea , but they seem to lie about a whole lot of things , Sue doesn't need ammo, she creates her own drama an gives "trolls" plenty to talk about .
As for 2+2 , that would be 4 😉😘
Thanks for the lesson on how the page works and the maths lesson , you're a star 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.