SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is true I know someone working in the factory they make all her tan in Cork

Can anyone tell me what the story is with Carla? Did they have a falling out? Why is she never mentioned on either Sue’s or Katie’s sorties?
It is not made in cork don’t believe that bullshit. If your so sure tell us the name of the factory? You can’t because it’s not made in any Irish factory and your clearly lying. If I buy garments from India and put a label on it in my bedroom you probably think it’s manufactured in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣

I won’t be buying my coffee in Pog that’s for sure. Imagine buying coffee and her stupid name on the side of it. Worst collab ever

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For people who aren’t bothered about what people think... they go to awful lengths to lie and cover up to make the story more ‘believable’ (#LOL @ essential work) when actually if they were just honest people would have less to say
Exactly. That’s what people have a problem with. Just be up front. The problem with these needless lies is that people don’t know when you’re telling the truth then.

Reactions: 2
Is it not weird as well that she’s supposed to be only out there for a week yet she’s going to a doctor in a foreign country to get a b12 injection? Surely she would have got it before she left or waited till she got home.
There’s definitely something off about her timeline. She’s either been out there longer than she’s letting on, or she’s planning on staying longer than a week.
Really strange. Surely a B12 injection is something you get with your own Dr. Does she have a dr over there that did it? Did they do it in a pharmacy?

Reactions: 5
Very strange re B12... like assume you’d need bloods done first so they can see if you need it, and why would you be in Portugal a wet week and then get bloods? Me spies a sore ankle as an excuse not to fly home this week as it would stop her from helping out with the essential work. Anyone ?

Reactions: 21
I think it’s their Dad that’s at the match with Dylan if you look at Dylan’s stories 🤔🤔🤔

When Katie or any of the Jackson’s come on their stories saying I want to be honest with you, you can be pretty sure they are about to tell you a compete and utter lie straight up. How anyone buys So Screw Me I’ll never understand. Im not putting fuel in dillians Lamborghini or paying for Sue’s fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Very strange re B12... like assume you’d need bloods done first so they can see if you need it, and why would you be in Portugal a wet week and then get bloods? Me spies a sore ankle as an excuse not to fly home this week as it would stop her from helping out with the essential work. Anyone ?
Good point. This could be the start of the sob story as to why she can’t fly home on Tuesday. She’d have been better off just saying screw you all, I’m coming out here for the summer. The lengths she’s going to cover her tracks must be taking the good out of it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
sorry, it’s actually on Katie’s story. The one where she has the question box up about the b12
I still think that's a glass of ice! 😅 If u look at their other story u can the ice in the class and it looks like a little picker thing

Reactions: 1
She’s fond of the drink anyway! If they are serious anout living there they’d want to get out of holiday mode, drinking all day and doing nothing

Reactions: 9
All quiet today in casa so poo today 🤥 The hangover must be real if she’s not playing to her audience for cheers and back claps 😂😂 Kayhee is zero craic, drunk Carla is so much more fun.... and drunken Sue on stories gives us days of tattle content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So wait ... do you think she booked the B12 injection to be able to tell immigration that it’s an ‘essential trip ‘??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I actually wouldn't be surprised if she was too and its a marriage of convenience....
Anyway he deffo is , an that marriage is in trouble, its not even a marriage, take away the
I'm perfectly calm lol. I just wouldn't call that banter, nor the comment you were quoting "banter". I'm all for calling out shady practices and just general instahun nonsense on here but deeply personal stuff like sexuality is a tad too far, especially with dated notions about clothing indicating sexual orientations. Is Dylan my kind of man? Absolutely not but he's someone's!
Yea a mans

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So wait ... do you think she booked the B12 injection to be able to tell immigration that it’s an ‘essential trip ‘??
Lord knows what tit she’ll try to spin. I don’t think anyone would have given her an injection over there without blood test results which means she must be over there more than a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.