SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's living off the......
You OK hun? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Maybe a colonoscopy, I had one the other day but they did ask me to take nail polish off before any minor procedure so not sure why she'd be dreading it
She’s ok! Back to flogging shampoo and conditioner and her nails are done again. The relief! .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for poor Dillon stuck looking at Katie for the summer no doubt eternal style will be over to hold every door handle shortly .. just shows their marriage is very rocky when they can’t survive being by themselves without the Jackson’s swarming all over sue for content I actually hope Carla comes over and has massive pool parties she won’t be able to get her hands on champagne and the devils dandruff quick enough
Hold the door handle 🤣🤣🤣dead😂😂😂
They haven't got a marriage

Yeah, don’t think that’s Dylan, is it?
He is bleeping gas i swear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she sounds like Jedward when she speaks....vacant and as dull as dish water!
I thought the exact same! Close your eyes and that is Jedward talking to you through the phone.

I personally couldn't give a feck if someone travels, proves they don't have covid, does a stint at home etc. I don't think many people care. It's the stupid lying. Essential work, relocations, blah blah blah. Just tell the truth. Mugs.

Reactions: 11
I find her whole family always being around so weird, who constantly wants their family staying with them? It’s not like they’ve a few kids and need the extra hands🙄
It's just proof that there's something seriously wrong in that marriage if they can only function properly with other people (i.e. her cling on family) around. It's always been the same, in the house, on holiday, now 'relocated' a wet week and lo and behold, Kayshee rocks over to keep them company on her 'essential' work trip 🙄 It's one thing being close with your family, but if you're in a healthy relationship, you want time alone with your partner. Even if it's to do nothing but sit in silence at times!

Reactions: 23
"People are looking at me cause I'm in this deadly car"... no Kaaaaatheeee hun....they looking coz your lips are like a baboons arse on steroids!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
"People are looking at me cause I'm in this deadly car"... no Kaaaaatheeee hun....they looking coz your lips are like a baboons arse on steroids!!!
Howling😂😂😂

What is the actual story with Kaaaaatheeee nose🤔you can nearly see her brain up them nostrils..... if she had a brain in fairness 🙄
People looking at er cause shes in her gay brother in laws car 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I give this whole gym bunny act 1-2 months tops. I’d say Katie raided the sweet press and brought it over to Sue.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd actually love to see her in the gym! 😁 now that Kaaaheeee is over is she using her lips as Sue's punching bags? They big and rubbery enough for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd actually love to see her in the gym! 😁 now that Kaaaheeee is over is she using her lips as Sue's punching bags? They big and rubbery enough for it 🤣
But sure she only got a small bit to even them 🤨

I wonder if it's exhausting lying all the bleeping time!!!

Reactions: 8
I’m laughing so much at Katie saying Sue was in getting groceries for the villa.... the VILLA guys 💁🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bit of a weird comment from Katie.. “Suzanne’s a completely different person, it’s great!” 🤨

Wonder was she getting at the fact she’s probably not such a drunken mess with the gym first thing in the mornings 🤣

Reactions: 13
Bit of a weird comment from Katie.. “Suzanne’s a completely different person, it’s great!” 🤨

Wonder was she getting at the fact she’s probably not such a drunken mess with the gym first thing in the mornings 🤣
So scuttery will revert to type soon enough. Shes such a scummer.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.