SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is a thread for sue but does anyone think it’s a weird that Katie has to pay someone to put her YouTube videos together. As far as I know and have heard from their stories all the other influencers and vlogger do their own videos, lay off the stupid girl time talks where you’re just showcasing the poor girl Erica and learn a few skills 🤣 A vlogger who can’t actually create vlogs

Sorry for the rant lol

Reactions: 12
I know this is a thread for sue but does anyone think it’s a weird that Katie has to pay someone to put her YouTube videos together. As far as I know and have heard from their stories all the other influencers and vlogger do their own videos, lay off the stupid girl time talks where you’re just showcasing the poor girl Erica and learn a few skills 🤣 A vlogger who can’t actually create vlogs

Sorry for the rant lol
To be honest I would say a lot of them get help with YouTube videos they just don’t tell us 😂😂 I know Rachel gorry paid someone to put videos together for her before too 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To be honest I would say a lot of them get help with YouTube videos they just don’t tell us 😂😂 I know Rachel gorry paid someone to put videos together for her before too 🙈
the few that I follow do their own (as far as I’m aware because they complain about editing 😂) I’ve always thought that’s why a lot of the insta influencers didn’t go over to YT (also because getting viewers would be harder) I thought they couldn’t edit and weren’t bothered trying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So strange the way Dylan hasn't featured on her stories in forever apart from his toe or elbow getting into shot anytime it's been mentioned there's no sign of him to now featuring in her stories quite abit and his page going public, how weird🤔🤔

Reactions: 19
Anyone find it strange that she has had a good few hand cuts recently enough?

Reactions: 5
Here's my theory on the whole relocation and apologies if this has been mentioned previously. I think Dylan gave her an ultimatum...either move with me to Portugal or I want out of the marriage. 🤔

I get the impression he prefers the warmer climate for health reasons as a few people have mentioned and is genuinely happier there. Its also a break for her family and they can just be a couple.

I think that also explains his recent reappearance on her stories and making his account public. I think that was the compromise on her part. I'll move but you need to be present so I can show everyone we are happy and haven't split....just my take on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
In fairness, good on her if she's trying to lead a healthier lifestyle etc. But she just doesn't look like she's enjoying it at all. That smile looks very forced.

Reactions: 8
I'd say she's missing her Willy Wonka pantry of shite....what does poor Sue eat now that she doesn't have access to her Sweet King archive???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks like she’s broken her neck in that video in the car after the gym... she is not wise 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Nothing says “I love you mum” like a gift from Hermès.
Just make sure you tag me on IG so I can repost it to my story. 😏 Fickle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.