SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone said previously, she wasn't actually a great beauty. She has quite hard features and has definitely changed quite a lot of them over the years.
In fairness, she does seem to have great skin and a naturally slim figure.

Reactions: 5
She can barely talk with those veeners I wonder if they are a new set cause they were never that bad

Reactions: 11
She can barely talk with those veeners I wonder if they are a new set cause they were never that bad
Her teeth are ridiculous looking, she needs an orthodontist to sort out that new overbite!! Has this moron not got one person in her life who can be honest with her?

Reactions: 11
I think some of the work she had done looks good and some like the teeth dreadful. She Should look at pics of herself about a year and a half ago and go back to that.

Reactions: 3
New to this site but it's so entertaining especially during Covid times for some light gossip. Watching her talk about her products she seems so disingenuous. And honestly I will never understand the filters that most influencers use. She's beyond filtered it looks so ridiculous. Just shows how little confidence she has about her appearance and how crap her make up must be if she needs to use them. And I agree about the teeth - why do influencers all want to look the same? So false and fake. Nothing about her is authentic or relatable.

Reactions: 15
Her teeth are ridiculous looking, she needs an orthodontist to sort out that new overbite!! Has this moron not got one person in her life who can be honest with her?
They do seem much bigger than her usual teeth don't they? I wonder if they might be temporary veneers before getting a new set in. Generally they're more bulky than the proper ones, usually only on for a couple of weeks max so not a major issue for most people. My friend got 4 on top a few years back and she looked like Mr Ed when she came home after getting her moulds done, they were way too big for her mouth. The final result was lovely, though she was a bit worried 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Again her stories seem so sad and lonely 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking the same, she's gone from wandering around Casa SoPoo by herself to wandering around Villa SoPoo by herself!

Anyone else notice all the clothes Dylan had on her stories the other day and yet she didn't even have clothes for the gym??? He's definitely been out there a lot longer than her! It also never seemed like he had a make on their house. She has a massive wardrobe and shoe room and we never saw his stuff?

Reactions: 4
No your not the only one, I was sucked in too 🙈😂
I wasted money on the strips. 🙄 may as well have been putting strips of sellotape on my teeth. Was never going to buy the toothbrush after that. I notice they get people who have white teeth already to promote them🤷‍♀️I got a home whitening kit from my dentist for 150e (included consult plus tray molded to your teeth)and my god I was ashamed for buying shitlight products after I used it. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually quite like the strips. ED survivor and they are the only ones that don’t make my teeth hurt when I use them. They deffo seem to brighten them up too. I begrudgingly buy them every once in a while but NEVER using any instahuns code. Cloud10 have them on offer pretty much all the time

Reactions: 5
I don’t buy anything the floggers promote anymore: you can’t trust any of them. And the more they say “you know me, I wouldn’t recommend...” or “obsessed...” or “trust me...”
I’m gone.
When someone has to say “trust me” ... they are probably lying about something. Honest people don’t have to say it. They have nothing to hide.

Sue is gas though. She’s reads off the PR page. Zero f%*ks. I actually prefer that. Less fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In a previous post grace1718 said her friend worked with Carla in the pavilions.
Just click on graces name and you will see her previous posts.
Yep my friend used to work with Carla and then bumped into each other in a takeaway - reason I was saying is people on here are saying she’s in rehab etc - I was just saying she ain’t in rehab that my Mate saw her out picking up a takeaway that’s all . Never said I knew much was just saying that the girl seems harmless from the info I know nothing more nothing less and that in my opinion I doubt she did that

Reactions: 12
The definition of love??😂😂 Buying her a laptop stand. Her stories are pure crap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.