SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally cannot speak this morning.. the new choppers are way tooooooo big for her mouth.. she is struggling to get her words out
Oh stop girls - is that whats wrong? i thought she looked odd but couldn't put my finger on it 🤣 Like they're obviously too big for her mouth but between that and the gomey filters she prob can't tell while shes eye bleeping herself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another prodoct 🙄 seriously if you need a translucent powder you can get Maybelline or rimmel or Catrice for well under a tenner
Exactly it’s been around for years and a product like that lasts for ages so I think we all have one or two lying about somewhere

Reactions: 3
Natural collection from Boots is about €4 and amazing, particularly the translucent powder for those oily bits like I have

Reactions: 3
She literally cannot speak this morning.. the new choppers are way tooooooo big for her mouth.. she is struggling to get her words out
it’s like her tongue is tryna slither out of her mouth like a snake in the first few seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even though it says on the Spotlight website that teeth whitening doesn't work on veneers 🙈

Reactions: 8
Oh stop girls - is that whats wrong? i thought she looked odd but couldn't put my finger on it 🤣 Like they're obviously too big for her mouth but between that and the gomey filters she prob can't tell while shes eye bleeping herself 🥴
Ok. I don’t watch her much but did today and came on here to see if it was just me who think her teeth are just too big. Are they newer than the last ones from a. Few months ago ? What’s with everyone getting huge fuckin teeth eyebrows lashes. Look like muppets.

Reactions: 11
Ok. I don’t watch her much but did today and came on here to see if it was just me who think her teeth are just too big. Are they newer than the last ones from a. Few months ago ? What’s with everyone getting huge fuckin teeth eyebrows lashes. Look like muppets.
Also the state of the bleeping filter on her face when she's talking about her own makeup products. Real good advertisement that you need to filter when wearing it Sue 🙄

Reactions: 12
My spotlight toothbrush makes me feel horrendous knowing that I must be one of the only saps in Ireland who actually paid for one!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The Fairywill ones from Amazon are dead cheap and apparently the same!

Reactions: 4
I absolutely loved Suzanne.. yep you heard it! However, I’m beginning to see a different side. Those stories tonight were bad taste, ‘hope you can all travel soon’ and how wonderful it is sitting outside in restaurants. My mental health is gone to tit since this pandemic and I can no longer stand looking/listening to her stories. Correct me if I’m wrong, it’s like she’s taking down to us? Before anyone jumps on me, I’ve been a loyal customer of hers and of course if I had the money I’d be gone, but I’m not because we’re still in this pandemic firstly and secondly there’s a better way of coming across to her followers like she just did tonight. It’s like she’s being forced to engage with her audience which is bad form. I won’t be buying her products again because of this unfortunately.

Reactions: 44
She's increasingly coming across as incredibly irrelevant and entitled. So many of her stories during the last few months were about how bored she was. And now she dresses up an extended holiday as a 'relocation', so she can justify getting out of boring old Ireland.
It's all 'me, me me' with Sue. No chance that she would have occupied herself with charity work or helping those most affected by the pandemic.

And wtf is going on with the teeth 😳. People have gotten braces to fix teeth less protruding than that 🙄

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.