SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they didn’t buy it, they’re just renting.
So sue definitely reads this. Her stories the best day are always thinly veiled digs at these

I’m pretty sure I remember Carla driving a Mini Cooper and I have a feeling it did look slightly different in that it had black wing mirrors. It’s sounds plausible that is Carla’s car after a late night party in March which con-insides with her sudden exit from Instagram. Tbh you don’t disappear from Instagram unless something serious is going on behind the scenes. I’m sure more details will come out in time
What happened at the party

Looks like a setting powder. Probably a banana or translucent one. Cause again the market isn’t already saturated with those. Didn’t she launch a khol pencil this week too.. she’s really firing out the products

• Wow
Reactions: 12
:LOL: that video of Dildo at the pool. What was the point of it all? What was he doing? And Sue shouting at him like a fish wife. I'm not a prude at all, curse with the best of them. But hearing her shout across this stunning setting, calling him "a chicken tit" and to just "bleeping jump"..... we've all been on holidays that you get some absolute knackers spoiling the beautiful vibes. That's Portugal with the Jacksons now. :LOL:
New poster on this thread but definitely. I dread those kinda people landing beside me on my holidays. I love having a laugh and a bit of craic but them 2 dolled up to the nines and permatanned and thinking they are all that and then open their mouths and thats what comes out. I would never talk to my husband like that in private never mind on such a public platform. And if he spoke to me like that I would be really hurt. And yes I get that thats how some people joke but I just find it demeaning tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbf the girl that posted the car has it from a good source. Im sure if you ask anyone when sober would they ever drink and drive and everyone would say no. But it does happen when you’ve had a few drinks and are only driving down the road home and you can make an error if judgement and thibk I’ll get fine. All very possible. All you need is another car to pull out in front of you and you crash. It’s quite possible. Taking a break from social media is one thing for sure. But deactivating your account and not showing yourself on even your sisters stories or anything tells me she’s gone into hiding. And I’m sure there’s a reason behind it. Much more than she’s on a ‘break’ from social media.
It’s a load of lies from what I know - my friend was chit chatting to her in howth a few weeks ago she was picking up food . Doubt that was her car . Something has gone wrong prob a personal issue but doubt it’s that serious. She spoke about mental health in the past in sure that’s more plausible than taking her good name and saying she drank and drive without any proof only a fake pic . Not a big fan but she seems harmless from what my pal says

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she does seem harmless alright and also very wild! If that’s not her car, and she wasn’t in an accident, then someone in PR must really dislike her if they sent that pic to another girl and she posted it on here thinking it was a valid story. It’s a shame she left social media she was actually pretty fun !

Reactions: 5
It’s a load of lies from what I know - my friend was chit chatting to her in howth a few weeks ago she was picking up food . Doubt that was her car . Something has gone wrong prob a personal issue but doubt it’s that serious. She spoke about mental health in the past in sure that’s more plausible than taking her good name and saying she drank and drive without any proof only a fake pic . Not a big fan but she seems harmless from what my pal says
Kinda seems like you’re trying to defend her, your mate chatted to her in a take away and said she wouldn’t drink drive? I’ve had aunties who are avid church goers and don’t curse and are complete ladies but guess what they drank drove 😅 just saying like.. not having a go but your posts are sus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kinda seems like you’re trying to defend her, your mate chatted to her in a take away and said she wouldn’t drink drive? I’ve had aunties who are avid church goers and don’t curse and are complete ladies but guess what they drank drove 😅 just saying like.. not having a go but your posts are sus 🤣
She said her friend used to work with her in the pavilions, not just that she spoke to her in a takeaway. 🙄

Reactions: 4
She said her friend used to work with her in the pavilions, not just that she spoke to her in a takeaway. 🙄
“My friend was chit chatting to her in howth she was picking up food” I’m gonna guess it was a take away seems you can’t sit in anywhere 🤨

Reactions: 2
“My friend was chit chatting to her in howth she was picking up food” I’m gonna guess it was a take away seems you can’t sit in anywhere 🤨

She didn't say her friend specifically said anything apart from that she's harmless and then continued to give her own personal opinion on Carla saying it was probably mental health reasons why she left insta not that Carla said it. Think you need to read the post again.
There is no proof that Carla was drinking driving, that car in the picture is cream and Carla owns a silver one. The poster who got the picture from a friend who got it from a credible PR person has posted it before and was told then also that the mini Carla has is silver. I posted the screenshots of the previous thread above.
Seems that a lot of things are peoples personal opinions or assumptions on here which everyone is entitled to voice but if pictures are being posted that are false then people will defend others 🤷‍♀️ not looking for an argument by the way just read her post as her opinion on things

I think the Pavilions post was a different one

Reactions: 5
In a previous post grace1718 said her friend worked with Carla in the pavilions.
Just click on graces name and you will see her previous posts.

Reactions: 4
In a previous post grace1718 said her friend worked with Carla in the pavilions.
Just click on graces name and you will see her previous posts.
I just had a look back too, thought it was a different poster that said it 😊

She literally cannot speak this morning.. the new choppers are way tooooooo big for her mouth.. she is struggling to get her words out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She literally cannot speak this morning.. the new choppers are way tooooooo big for her mouth.. she is struggling to get her words out
If reminds me of when you were a kid and put the milk teeth sweets in your mouth like false teeth 🤣🤣 that's some set of new nashers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another prodoct 🙄 seriously if you need a translucent powder you can get Maybelline or rimmel or Catrice for well under a tenner

Reactions: 7
Her stuff is always on clearance in the corner of any pharmacy i ever go to...the displays arent even nice compared to aimee connolly or other products....hopefully people are wising up to her white label shite....

Reactions: 22
Her stuff is always on clearance in the corner of any pharmacy i ever go to...the displays arent even nice compared to aimee connolly or other products....hopefully people are wising up to her white label shite....
Same and if you throw in Lisa Jordan's aliexpress shite (I obviously mean Kierans) we'd be winning.

Reactions: 6
State of the filter 🙄 Not a great recommendation for her make up if she has to filter the tit out of herself
Screenshot_20210521_102930_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.