SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there was someone on a previous thread that had that photo up but then someone said it wasn’t carlas car 🤔

either way it looks awful and hope whoever it was was ok

Reactions: 5
Well the source that I got the pic from said the exact same thing that when this goes to court they will have some trouble keeping it out of the papers etc. Money has been thrown before to keep things out of the public eye. I doubt this will when it goes to court. Time will tell I suppose. This pic came from a well connected PR source. If its her car or not I'm just trusting someone who's never far off the mark
Normal every people get put all over RTÉ for drunk driving or execs of RTÉ and everything. I highly doubt the Jacksons would have that much pull with keeping things out of newspapers let alone nothing surfacing on Facebook or Instagram. I don't think Sue's money or daddy Jacksons status could keep rumours or posts including that picture surfacing!
Also in that picture there is a car already up on a tow truck and that guy that's looking at it is a tower so I'd say some random person had taken it. Pity there is no registrations on either car visible.
I'm not discrediting what the person has heard I just can't understand how for someone featured so much in the public eye it hasn't even been bounced around on social media considering her disappearing on Instagram is a huge topic of conversation constantly

I can personally attest for the fact that you can get personal favours called in to keep things out of court/the media. I used to babysit for a prominent Garda in a city in Ireland as a teenager and when I had a little incident in my early 20s in college he was able to keep it out of court and therefore out of a write up in the local paper which was my main worry. My folks would’ve killed me stone dead. Obviously not talking anything major here but everything gets a write up after court. Always the most interesting page in the paper

Reactions: 18
Her dad was a part time fire man, (on call etc) and also drove a taxi, he worked for a taxi company in skerries

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Normal every people get put all over RTÉ for drunk driving or execs of RTÉ and everything. I highly doubt the Jacksons would have that much pull with keeping things out of newspapers let alone nothing surfacing on Facebook or Instagram. I don't think Sue's money or daddy Jacksons status could keep rumours or posts including that picture surfacing!
Also in that picture there is a car already up on a tow truck and that guy that's looking at it is a tower so I'd say some random person had taken it. Pity there is no registrations on either car visible.
I'm not discrediting what the person has heard I just can't understand how for someone featured so much in the public eye it hasn't even been bounced around on social media considering her disappearing on Instagram is a huge topic of conversation constantly
Yes normal every day people. Aside from the fact that it's meant to be so sues sister her father would also be highly connected in the services end of thing. So who knows. Again time will tell if it ever is confirmed or not

Reactions: 3
I can personally attest for the fact that you can get personal favours called in to keep things out of court/the media. I used to babysit for a prominent Garda in a city in Ireland as a teenager and when I had a little incident in my early 20s in college he was able to keep it out of court and therefore out of a write up in the local paper which was my main worry. My folks would’ve killed me stone dead. Obviously not talking anything major here but everything gets a write up after court. Always the most interesting page in the paper
I get that it could have been squashed maybe 10 years ago if that was the case but Gardaí are getting suspended and everything else at the moment for squashing penalty points these days.
I guess as the poster said we will see as time goes by.
It's just crazy if a credible PR person is circulating this photo and it's passed through 2 sets of people already that it hasn't surfaced any where else online. You can't control what people post on Facebook and Instagram unless you're patrolling it 24/7

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed there’s no court cases in my local paper everyweek, courts are on but I take it there not printing the cases due to Covid?

Reactions: 3
:LOL: that video of Dildo at the pool. What was the point of it all? What was he doing? And Sue shouting at him like a fish wife. I'm not a prude at all, curse with the best of them. But hearing her shout across this stunning setting, calling him "a chicken tit" and to just "bleeping jump"..... we've all been on holidays that you get some absolute knackers spoiling the beautiful vibes. That's Portugal with the Jacksons now. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
:LOL: that video of Dildo at the pool. What was the point of it all? What was he doing? And Sue shouting at him like a fish wife. I'm not a prude at all, curse with the best of them. But hearing her shout across this stunning setting, calling him "a chicken tit" and to just "bleeping jump"..... we've all been on holidays that you get some absolute knackers spoiling the beautiful vibes. That's Portugal with the Jacksons now. :LOL:
Even the earlier risers with the towels on the sunbeds would be running for the hills if they landed beside them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carla possibly being in rehab is another reason that Doireann Garrihys ‘show 🙄’ is the pits. Carla made out to be a sesh moth, however true that is, or was, I find it so distasteful. And just confirms we never know what’s going on
Doireann Garrihy is not one bit funny or entertaining , she’s an irritating privileged little rich girl like her sisters who are all only where they are in life because of Daddy’s connections. Carla on the other hand comes across as a nice girl who can be a bit wayward but she seems genuine enough and is actually very funny. I hope she’s ok and if she is in rehab well good for her👏🏼

Reactions: 44
I’m pretty sure I remember Carla driving a Mini Cooper and I have a feeling it did look slightly different in that it had black wing mirrors. It’s sounds plausible that is Carla’s car after a late night party in March which con-insides with her sudden exit from Instagram. Tbh you don’t disappear from Instagram unless something serious is going on behind the scenes. I’m sure more details will come out in time

Reactions: 10
I’m getting a whiff of trouble in the Jackson camp especially with this ‘relocate’ extended holiday bullshit. So Smokey or Katie haven’t interacted with Sue’s latest posts and neither has she with theirs 🤔 so Smokey also had a few random posts on her stories a few days again with inspiring quotes such as ‘home is who you are’...seemed like a swipe at so sue now that I think back on it. It’s all very weird how we’re seeing dildo flat out now so maybe there was a rift in the fam with him wanting to move to Portugal and the Jackos not wanting Sue to leave. If this is the case then she literally is miserable because she has no one (more so than ever) left other than dildo.
Lads we’d make great detectives 🕵 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ex friend of mine crashed in to a garda car in howth last Yr locked. His family have MONEY and there wasn't a whisper of it. He wrote off his car and a garda patrol car and there wasn't anything in the news 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m getting a whiff of trouble in the Jackson camp especially with this ‘relocate’ extended holiday bullshit. So Smokey or Katie haven’t interacted with Sue’s latest posts and neither has she with theirs 🤔 so Smokey also had a few random posts on her stories a few days again with inspiring quotes such as ‘home is who you are’...seemed like a swipe at so sue now that I think back on it. It’s all very weird how we’re seeing dildo flat out now so maybe there was a rift in the fam with him wanting to move to Portugal and the Jackos not wanting Sue to leave. If this is the case then she literally is miserable because she has no one (more so than ever) left other than dildo.
It will become pretty clear in the next few weeks. They usually live in each others pockets over the summer. It will be interesting to see if her family arrive to the villa. They obviously couldn’t care less about any kind of restrictions as we’ve all seen on their stories so that wouldn’t stop them from arriving over

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure I remember Carla driving a Mini Cooper and I have a feeling it did look slightly different in that it had black wing mirrors. It’s sounds plausible that is Carla’s car after a late night party in March which con-insides with her sudden exit from Instagram. Tbh you don’t disappear from Instagram unless something serious is going on behind the scenes. I’m sure more details will come out in time
You're right, she has a silver mini according to another poster. Hopefully it isn't anything serious why she disappeared and is just she was over social media. Wouldn't blame her to be honest for leaving it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.