SoSueMe #7 Moved to Portugal for bare bum holidays, drinking wine to block out the whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe she was admitted to rehab in March when this happened on a random Tues night while off her face on ❄ and wine🍷
Oh my god!
Shes so lucky she didn't hurt someone. I used to like Carla but wtf, that's just reckless. Hopefully she sorts herself out

Reactions: 2
Is that definitely her car??? Where is this alleged to have happened!? Nose hanging off me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I heard about it before, and she definitely used to have a car that looked like that. I would be inclined to believe its true unfortunately

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What does that mean... "needs the gym"

The gym. Is not only for fat people, people use it to stay healthy, stay fit, for mental health...
Plus she has no muscle tone. I reckon she stays slim by eating very little. This could be a much needed change to a healthier lifestyle

Reactions: 4
I’m getting a whiff of trouble in the Jackson camp especially with this ‘relocate’ extended holiday bullshit. So Smokey or Katie haven’t interacted with Sue’s latest posts and neither has she with theirs 🤔 so Smokey also had a few random posts on her stories a few days again with inspiring quotes such as ‘home is who you are’...seemed like a swipe at so sue now that I think back on it. It’s all very weird how we’re seeing dildo flat out now so maybe there was a rift in the fam with him wanting to move to Portugal and the Jackos not wanting Sue to leave. If this is the case then she literally is miserable because she has no one (more so than ever) left other than dildo.

Reactions: 10
Carla possibly being in rehab is another reason that Doireann Garrihys ‘show 🙄’ is the pits. Carla made out to be a sesh moth, however true that is, or was, I find it so distasteful. And just confirms we never know what’s going on

Reactions: 7
Seems to be working out a lot not like her lol I do wonder what a strange set up

Reactions: 1
I believe she was admitted to rehab in March when this happened on a random Tues night while off her face on ❄ and wine🍷
I don't believe that this is her car, there is no amount of money that could silence any newspaper or media outlet to keep a drink and drug accident out of the spotlight if its someone in a family that is so public.

Reactions: 12
I don't believe that this is her car, there is no amount of money that could silence any newspaper or media outlet to keep a drink and drug accident out of the spotlight if its someone in a family that is so public.
I have to agree. If that was the case Hugh grant would have made his prostitute embarrassment disappear🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well the source that I got the pic from said the exact same thing that when this goes to court they will have some trouble keeping it out of the papers etc. Money has been thrown before to keep things out of the public eye. I doubt this will when it goes to court. Time will tell I suppose. This pic came from a well connected PR source. If its her car or not I'm just trusting someone who's never far off the mark

Reactions: 7
True but isn’t her dad a retired fire fighter/paramedic ? He could have pulled some strings so that it wasn’t announced to media as I’m sure any parent but more so because they’re public figures. No news, no scandal 😉

Reactions: 6
True but isn’t her dad a retired fire fighter/paramedic ? He could have pulled some strings so that it wasn’t announced to media as I’m sure any parent but more so because they’re public figures. No news, no scandal 😉
Retired Sergeant as far as I recall! Even handier for pulling strings...

Reactions: 6
Do you know what the really stupid thing is. In this day and age no one has to drink (or anything else) and drive.
Just call a cab, you're not in the middle of nowhere, you're in Dublin !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.