Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
If it’s made in Cork why is it splashed all over the alibaba website with her image.. this is the same company as AliExpress so it has to be all white label
115D77AB-82E8-4936-BC37-AA73D5082265.png
E5CB51D8-34D5-4267-884B-076A9C2D709D.png
DCE9075D-7A60-40D2-A61B-19151BC94B25.png
BBCA0BCA-B44E-418F-84F1-D05C475C0179.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

RogerThat21

but this is the problem,we can’t go. We’ll get fined if we head to the airport but this one is flying over to Portugal for ‘essential’ work to help with a photo shoot.....for fake tan. The photos are going to be photoshopped to death anyway so they didn’t need to be done in Portugal.
sure couldn’t Dyl use his mad photoshop skills to edit a few seagulls into the shoot if they did it in Ireland!!

• Haha

Yintang

She's increasingly coming across as incredibly irrelevant and entitled. So many of her stories during the last few months were about how bored she was. And now she dresses up an extended holiday as a 'relocation', so she can justify getting out of boring old Ireland.
It's all 'me, me me' with Sue. No chance that she would have occupied herself with charity work or helping those most affected by the pandemic.

And wtf is going on with the teeth 😳. People have gotten braces to fix teeth less protruding than that 🙄

teletubbie123

If I had the means too I'd also relocate even if was just for a long summer, where still basically in lockdown here with the possibility of outdoor dining now where would you rather dine a street where where it will possibly lash rain and freezing or Portugal with guaranteed sun and beautiful views,
I wouldn't even have too think about it

Reactions: 22

starry2020

They prob have all moved into Sues? As their house is sold. Does sue plan on living with all of them when she’s back 6 months of the year? Or else Katie is guarding the house 😂
Katie was very quiet yesterday - she prob headed over. Watch the space and see how quiet she might be the next few days. Although there were 2 extra settings on the table

Addd

VIP Member
Whether the tan is made in Cork or China, I wouldn’t be buying it and supporting Sue or any of the Jackson’s after their behaviour since last year. She has really outdone herself in the past few months altogether. If anyone is looking for a tan my recommendation are bellamianta or bare by vogue

Squeezyscoob

In fairness to her, if the dad was in hospital all week and something happened in Rob’s relationship, maybe she just wanted to come be with her family. No one would blame her for that, especially since we don’t know how bad the dad’s illness is.
The problem is the lies. Spewing some convoluted shite about the dog just makes people question her and makes people annoyed.
I’d have a lot more respect for her if she just told the truth - going to spend 6 months of the year in Portugal, starting now because covid has been shit. Oh going to Portugal came at a bad time and there’s some family issues that I’ve come home to support my family through... etc.. People would value that a lot more, I feel.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
In fairness to her, if the dad was in hospital all week and something happened in Rob’s relationship, maybe she just wanted to come be with her family. No one would blame her for that, especially since we don’t know how bad the dad’s illness is.
The problem is the lies. Spewing some convoluted shite about the dog just makes people question her and makes people annoyed.
I’d have a lot more respect for her if she just told the truth - going to spend 6 months of the year in Portugal, starting now because covid has been shit. Oh going to Portugal came at a bad time and there’s some family issues that I’ve come home to support my family through... etc.. People would value that a lot more, I feel.
Exactly.
My uncle fecked off to spain as soon as it became known we would lock down again after xmas. He left and has been there since. Renting a fab villa living the life. His attitude was if I can be anywhere locked down id rather be in the sun.
Im im honest Id do the same myself.

• Heart

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
My issue is why is she on social media? Like just give it up if you are going to lie about every aspect of your life. She clearly has issues and knows she's doing wrong if she lies all the time so just stop your public page. Delete it. Her brand has been built up enough at this stage and honestly she does more harm than good to it with her own page so I don't understand why she bothers.
I think she likes to brag and show off how fabulous her life is. Without being able to show off her lifestyle to the lower classes it doesn’t have the same worth to her. New money is always flaunted because the person has no idea how to be rich and not flaunt it. Deleting her Instagram takes that away from her and I don’t believe she’d cope without it. It’s an innate need for her personality

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Did you not hear she’s an essential worker. she’s helping out with dripping gold. Yet not one thing yet about drilling gold only ‘girls days’ and ‘gym days’
I dont follow her, couldnt be dealing when she was giving out "relationship advice" on a q&a one day🤣 and as far as im aware, never once heard of her even having a boyfriend, so who wants to listen to her🙄

• Haha

GG_Goode_xx

Chatty Member
I dont follow Katie but just went on to watch her stories. She cant even speak with those pillows for lips 🙈 it's like she's struggling to get the words out. Also laughing at her essential letter that Sue drafted up for her ffs 😂

• Haha

MarsBars

VIP Member
Her poor little dogs just forgotten about! What an asshole she and Dylz are, shouldn't be allowed care for even a plant pot! Her whole family are just vile. Odious people

• Sad

Diamonte

She literally cannot speak this morning.. the new choppers are way tooooooo big for her mouth.. she is struggling to get her words out

• Haha

Babyboo75

Her stuff is always on clearance in the corner of any pharmacy i ever go to...the displays arent even nice compared to aimee connolly or other products....hopefully people are wising up to her white label shite....

NikkiBB

View attachment 605252
🤣🤣 must be for our benefit..

This annoyed me no end!!! I want to be honest with ye my followers.... no, you got caught extending your stay thinking that the majority would be “good for you”. In reality us Ordinary folk can see it’s the likes if Katie and her family who have kept this pandemic rolling a lot longer that it should have. Rant over!

• Heart

y tho?

She's an awful sap. She posts a photo of the house and two clicks later I can find the address and all...

Probably did that on purpose. Honestly it’s such brash behaviour in my opinion. As a few have said, real money never show it. No lambo’s/ branded handbags etc. It’s So tacky! Being wealthy but understated is far more desirable.

I’m sure her view is we’re just jealous....but the outwardly view being portrayed is money does not bring happiness.

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Sue & Katie are flat out working on this “essential” dripping gold shoot. This will all come back to bite them in the long run. I just can’t believe there thick enough to be posting everything.