Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MuffinTop411

What is the crack with Dylan and his sexuality?
LMAO, is that cos he spent an inordinate amount of time dancing around the pool and holds his nose jumping in?
I’m sure he’s nice but I couldn’t bear a lad like that. The big medallion, the skinny jeans and effeminate vibe.

Also I don’t follow so could be wrong, but has she ever mentioned this Apple moischuroiser before? “Of course I brought my favourite”. Worst advertiser ever. Last month there was a tube of No. 7 being held in front of a plant.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Addd

VIP Member
Sue’s irritating me today and yesterday, does she not realise nobody gives a shit about how she’s getting ready for dinner or what’s she’s wearing etc - none of us have needed to go out and get ready for a dinner in a restaurant since December. I’ll admit I used to find those kinds of videos appealing but that was before Covid. I think even when Covid is gone I wouldn’t really care as much anymore. It’s like she is stuck in 2017-2019 and hasn’t adapted with the times.

Grace1718

Chatty Member
I just find it strange that they own a huge house in Dublin, own a few cars worth over 100k each including a lamborghini and are renting a villa in the Algarve and seem to be living the lifestyle of millionaires. But then she's on her stories flogging jellies and Flash mops??
I would think worth 7 million and actually having 7 million in the bank are completely different things . The 7 million would be if she sold her houses cars and companies etc . She’s prob dropping 20k a month in that villa and so many outgoings keeping her house in Dublin afloat, cars etc and so many Lifestyle expenses ... let’s just say it doesn’t last forever . Also she seems in fairness to be super generous and all her family are taken care of - I think she should be careful as her looks won’t last forever and she won’t be as appealing in 10 years time flogging dripping gold when she morphs into cat woman with all the surgery ! Remember Heidi and spensor from the hills saying they were worth 20 million and due to the lavish lifestyle literally lost it all . I just think she’s defo spending like someone worth 50 million not 7 😳

Grace1718

Chatty Member
He is certainly very very metrosexual if he’s not gay ! That little girly jump into the pool and the blond highlights he had in his hair before !!!! He is a young Nicolas cage mixed with Chris maloney from the X factor ! I think the spark must be gone from their relationship which is pretty sad. She tried to morph him into what she wanted - the teeth, the figure the hair .. but he doesn’t seem to want to play ball anymore !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

maryloumaniser

VIP Member
Did I just watch thirty seconds of Dylz attempting to jump/dive into the pool and then just jump in like a five year old girl?

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
can we all just agree on one thing before I actually burst, none of the jacksons would waste their time on these sites and it just cloggs up the threads with people saying its sue or katie etc , it stupid, annoying and petty because why the hell would they actually bother even engaging with these sites. Poeple don't have to be posting negative comment all the time and the minute someone has something positive to say or something that's true they are shot down and belittled just because what they have to say isn't negative. I have said positive things on this thread but also liked negative it doesn't mean I'm sue or katie. whereas I've only engaged with negative comments regarding other influencers.. ( waits for comments saying I'm katie lol). i am a new member about 2 weeksish and its actually so maddening to see people being like its sue its annoying to read because its just clogging up the thread
Haha...they don't read here you say?! Let's be honest! All bloggers who have a thread on here read it because they are all narcissists! Regardless of the fact that it is generally a negative narrative on this site said bloggers need to know what people are saying about them!! So there's no point pulling that one!

Carlyq92

She used to be so naturally pretty. What has she done to herself?
That pic was taken well after she started with the injectables and whatever else she puts down to her poxy contour kit though. I'm going to sound like a bitch here i know but I don't ever recall her being particularly pretty before she started getting 'help'. Tall and skinny, yes, but that was it. Carla is and always was the looker of the family. Suzanne basically goes to her doctor with a photo of Kim K's latest face and says 'I want that'. And that's not shaming anyone for having work done, crack away, do whatever makes you happy. When you have a platform of a couple of hundred thousand people though, don't insult their intelligence by putting your gorgeous face down to genetics and shitty white labelled make-up when you've altered literally everything about your appearance!

Hawkclado

God it’s crazy the money she must have
Its not actually the insane amounts People think

Did anyone watch Doireann's new sketch of Sue and Carla? Very funny actually but I don't think the Jacksons will be happy! They call them "genuine Northside Sesh Moths" in it :ROFLMAO: They're trying to get away from that so much it's gas.
On RTE player...have to say I love Doireann's impressions of a few of them. The Jacksons, Roz Purcell and Maura & Daithi are gas
It was awful . Badly written and acted

Sineadgorza

So who else is there? 🤔 Four places set for dinner so did she bring a friend and class her as an essential worker also? Anyways, S couldn't even hack two weeks alone with her husband. Marriage is doomed.

I don’t think it’s essential to their brand to have a photo shoot in a different country? Am I missing something? Did nobody teach them the difference between need and want

Base2019

VIP Member
They can’t get anything right during covid/lockdowns. The cheek of So Shady giving Katie a letter to say she’s an essential worker.... bit of kick in the teeth to are actually essential and have worked the whole way through the pandemic. Soooo tone deaf

Carlyq92

I find her whole family always being around so weird, who constantly wants their family staying with them? It’s not like they’ve a few kids and need the extra hands🙄
It's just proof that there's something seriously wrong in that marriage if they can only function properly with other people (i.e. her cling on family) around. It's always been the same, in the house, on holiday, now 'relocated' a wet week and lo and behold, Kayshee rocks over to keep them company on her 'essential' work trip 🙄 It's one thing being close with your family, but if you're in a healthy relationship, you want time alone with your partner. Even if it's to do nothing but sit in silence at times!

Reactions: 23

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Have Rob and the Mrs broken up? He was looking for places to rent north side earlier on his stories but it’s deleted now. Looks like he’s in the mams. Loads of pics of the two of them deleted from his and vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii’s page. Insta could be glitching but looks like they unfollowed each other and she doesn’t follow Sue anymore... 👀
Thats the fucking tea im here for

• Haha

sggudksm

1CD16655-1CD4-42B0-872E-155820A930AF.png

I found this on an article from a few years ago after Dylan was accused of photoshopping his knee. 😂😂 Maybe this is his condition?!
yes, I am a loser who Googled Dylan 🙈

• Haha