Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why didn't Katie just say I'm going on me jollys and if ye don't like it, I don't care. And I don't know when I'll be back, instead of lies and sharing passive aggressive memes.
It's not like we'd be shocked, the family has done as they pleased for the past year anyway

Reactions: 26

Ohholymoly

Maybe poor Dzzzylan has been locked in the basement all this time with his sunbed on a phone ban because of his rumoured bad behaviour or maybe he's been in rehab with Carla 😂😂😂
Speculation is mighty about their relationship and finances but we'll never really know anything more than what has shown on her stories and that is, she is an absolute dry shite and has as much personality as a teaspoon!
Sue loves Sue and I think we can all agree on that!
Irregardless of why she's moved over there she has money and has an income from the shite she sells, if its €20 or €20k a week she definitely has access to a huge overdraft if necessary. I work for a bank and someone like her would be absolutely spoilt and given money to just have a fart if they asked.
I'm just delighted no one in Portugal will be asking her to promote anything yet so it'll give us all a break from her reading from a leaflet mispronouncing product and not having a breeze if it's face or arse cream 😂

• Haha

Trollydolly

LMAO, is that cos he spent an inordinate amount of time dancing around the pool and holds his nose jumping in?
I’m sure he’s nice but I couldn’t bear a lad like that. The big medallion, the skinny jeans and effeminate vibe.
Hes fucking gay , I dont care

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I'm so glad somebody said it straight. I get dogs are like family but these 2 are more often out of the country than in it and couldn't give a shit about the dogs then. I know of 2 families where some of the children couldn't fly home for their fathers funeral. That post is so dramatic and typical of them, no doubt sue instructed every word of it, it's always OK for them to break the rules the rest of us have to obey but they can do whatever they like and don't dare call them out. Sue has acted really shitty through this whole pandemic, mixing households to beat the band, dubai, the whole keildh mua shit show, relocating to Portugal, having Katie over to Portugal, just basically doing whatever they like but you have to #Bekind. I'm actually scarlet for them for that post. We can act shitty but please don't be negative about sue. Unbelievable.
Having a literal catering company and about 12-15 guests over for Christmas Day while the rest of us couldn’t see family. The pandemic has flagged how bad selfish these people are but Sue is one of the worst. The only one who I think is worse then her is Siobhan Ohagan. (Her threads are gas craic and do be flying)

• Haha
Awk now this is an actual joke at this stage! Best of it is I don’t actually fault her for going to Portugal...I’m sure many of us would if we were given half the chance. However...this bullshit of “assisting Suzanne with dripping gold photo shoots” PLEASE 🙄 just be honest! Just say you have found a loop hole to get over there and you’re taking it. Surely she is bound to expect a backlash for this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
She has a photo up on her stories saying it’s move day today lol she has a photo of the lambo and what looks to be an M2 beside possibly there apartment, who knows

It is mad the money in those two cars alone lol

Maddddd 🤣🤣🤣

ETA: photo
We holiday in the same area a few times each year and while I will say the place is full of some extremely well off people including celebs they are always very understated and low key. Sue and Dylzzz will not be a welcome addition to any of the neighbours who will not thank them for being so brash.

Reactions: 25

Lk truth

VIP Member
Lol oh lord they go everywhere with them how weird I’d hate to be married into that 😂😂😂😂 essential work my arse

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
Christ no wonder Sue has to fly people over for some entertainment. All Dylan has to offer is photos of how many calories he's burned on his watch or him turning the engine on in his car. What an existence.

• Haha

bellaxo

She has a great pair of legs to be fair but her middle section is quite thick, very out of proportion to the rest of her. The workouts don't seem to have done much for that area
and this is why people have body issues, god forbid someone's stomach isn't as flat as a pancake. 'Thick' what a word to use...., anyone ever think that people work out more for their mental health than to improve their figure. i workout 5 days a week I am no means 'the perfect figure' however I openly would say I do it more for my mental health esp since the pandemic started.

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
I don't think she's implying things are off in her marriage with that quote, more like the opposite ie stay single til you find someone like Dylan. I think that's what she's getting at.
If they've moved to a warm climate for his health like has been speculated then maybe that's why he stayed behind? The whole thing seemed so sudden, putting a cigar room in the house and "relocating" the next.

• Heart
And the work is that essential the first thing she does is post about getting dolled up and heading out for drinks 🤦🏻‍♀️ No sense of wit at all! Just confirms what we already knew...she’s off on her jollies!