Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Sue’s irritating me today and yesterday, does she not realise nobody gives a shit about how she’s getting ready for dinner or what’s she’s wearing etc - none of us have needed to go out and get ready for a dinner in a restaurant since December. I’ll admit I used to find those kinds of videos appealing but that was before Covid. I think even when Covid is gone I wouldn’t really care as much anymore. It’s like she is stuck in 2017-2019 and hasn’t adapted with the times.
I agree with this 💯 ... sue and the bloggers want us to be like pre covid times so we buy buy buy . Eh I haven’t got my nails done since dec and I am fine ! I am not arsed with high heels anymore ... unless I want to ! A bit of the more relaxed simple life is actually so refreshing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

My spotlight toothbrush makes me feel horrendous knowing that I must be one of the only saps in Ireland who actually paid for one!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

bellaxo

can we all just agree on one thing before I actually burst, none of the jacksons would waste their time on these sites and it just cloggs up the threads with people saying its sue or katie etc , it stupid, annoying and petty because why the hell would they actually bother even engaging with these sites. Poeple don't have to be posting negative comment all the time and the minute someone has something positive to say or something that's true they are shot down and belittled just because what they have to say isn't negative. I have said positive things on this thread but also liked negative it doesn't mean I'm sue or katie. whereas I've only engaged with negative comments regarding other influencers.. ( waits for comments saying I'm katie lol). i am a new member about 2 weeksish and its actually so maddening to see people being like its sue its annoying to read because its just clogging up the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 28

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Whoooaaa guys this thread has become very tense this evening! We are all here with a common purpose, to call Sue and fam out for being the fake, lying, sneaky doses that they are! 🙈 I don't know why sue still shares her personal life on insta. She has built her brand, and her personal life DEFO does more harm than help to that brand. I also think she comes across as bored and lazy with the social media side. I think she should privitise her life and jusr leave it at that.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
The weight was 25KG which isn't light to someone who doesnt work out. Most people start with no weight and perfect their form and technique before adding weight which imo is best and what su should be doing.

Maybe its a change for her and dylan to find a common interest? Who knows. Either way Im a big fan of seeing women train their bodies and ger stronger. I hope she sticks with it.

• Heart

topbop

If it’s made in Cork why is it splashed all over the alibaba website with her image.. this is the same company as AliExpress so it has to be all white label
View attachment 598294View attachment 598295View attachment 598296View attachment 598298
Those websites, aliBabba, Ali Express etc are well known for lifting real photos of products/clothes and selling their rip off versions. I'm not saying about wether Sue's tan is made in China or Ireland, but I certainly wouldn't take those photos on those sites as evidence,.

Snoopingsnoopy

I don’t know why Katie just irritates me. She was on a podcast with Shauna Doyle yesterday with one of the questions being ‘advice on how to grow your following’, she answered saying to be genuine etc etc as if she’d have any following if she hadn’t been related to Sue 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
I fucking hope the clouds stay all week now that Katie is there. Pisses me off ‘essential work’ my ass!! Never seen her work with DG before!

Bring Carla back. She’s the only honest one out of the whacko jackos

• Haha

Bellel

VIP Member
She’s like a common fish wife, shouting and cursing across the pool. She sounds drunk. Trash.

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
I don't really use any of the So Sue products. I have the original eyeshadow palette but that's about it. I prefer the tan luxe drops or the the Clairins one added to my moisturiser or body lotion. I watch Suzanne every now and then. I actually really like her. I think she is quite witty. She is also a very savvy business woman.
I messaged her when I was on the committee for a hospice fundraiser to ask for a spot prize and she replied and arranged for huge hampers of her products to be delivered and 4 x €100 gift vouchers for BT's
The only other Instagramer that donated was Lisa Jordan. The amount who read the message and ignored it was shocking. I known they can't give to every charity event but a one liner reply would be nice to say sorry can't on this occasion.

Scarbouro

VIP Member
If she was a fucking chocolate bar, she'd eat herself! 🍫 Nothing more off putting than a cocky cow who thinks she's irresistible. Nah hun, you have one go to look that's done to death at this stage and a mouth that you'd see from The Curragh Grandstands.

• Haha
Im quite happy in my life are you @Influenced I dont feel the need to plaster it on social media because I'm too busy having a good time
Extremely! 😍

And if I somehow managed to break out of this country to some paradise I would just say it like it is and not claim to be an “essential” worker while plastering nights out and cocktails for us all to see.

I’d say she’s probably still there and just fuming she can’t post cause she was caught out lying through her teeth 🤣

• Haha
Am I the only one laughing at this post?? Sorry but they were happy to up and leave to "relocate" and not bring their so called children! Also...there are actual people dying of covid, not having loved ones at their funeral etc...but these gobshites don't want any backlash!! They are fucking, self entitled snowflakes!!
I'm so glad somebody said it straight. I get dogs are like family but these 2 are more often out of the country than in it and couldn't give a shit about the dogs then. I know of 2 families where some of the children couldn't fly home for their fathers funeral. That post is so dramatic and typical of them, no doubt sue instructed every word of it, it's always OK for them to break the rules the rest of us have to obey but they can do whatever they like and don't dare call them out. Sue has acted really shitty through this whole pandemic, mixing households to beat the band, dubai, the whole keildh mua shit show, relocating to Portugal, having Katie over to Portugal, just basically doing whatever they like but you have to #Bekind. I'm actually scarlet for them for that post. We can act shitty but please don't be negative about sue. Unbelievable.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Two sad ignorant bastards. What about all the people who haven’t seen their family since all this started? All the people who watched funerals online from abroad? These 2 expect no negative comments because the dog is ‘sick’. Pull the other one. They are horrible rotten ugly on the inside chavs.

• Heart

dontcome@me

VIP Member
It would be nearly worse if she was one of those types who doesn’t post where she was in real time “for security reasons”. People think they’re Beyoncé 🤣
Just had a little nose at Dzylan’s page. The captions on recent photos....the health issue rumour is obviously true. Feel very sorry for them if that’s the case but wouldn’t they get so much support if they came out and acknowledged it. He’s writing things like “she’s my reason to get up and battle on another day” etc. yet all the public see is him driving lambos, going to the Maldives for the 10th time, head to toe designer wear. The obnoxiousness of it all makes them hated

Trollydolly

can we all just agree on one thing before I actually burst, none of the jacksons would waste their time on these sites and it just cloggs up the threads with people saying its sue or katie etc , it stupid, annoying and petty because why the hell would they actually bother even engaging with these sites. Poeple don't have to be posting negative comment all the time and the minute someone has something positive to say or something that's true they are shot down and belittled just because what they have to say isn't negative. I have said positive things on this thread but also liked negative it doesn't mean I'm sue or katie. whereas I've only engaged with negative comments regarding other influencers.. ( waits for comments saying I'm katie lol). i am a new member about 2 weeksish and its actually so maddening to see people being like its sue its annoying to read because its just clogging up the thread
I find alot of whats mentioned on here at one point or other they address it , maybe its coincidence, but I think they all read on here, especially the jacksons

Reactions: 26