Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
shocked she actually showed the house. She just can’t resist rubbing in it and showing off her wealth to the lowly middle class working folk. I’m sitting down tonight to budget the next few months so I can afford back to school and a some bit of a holiday at home this year. And if the HSE will actually pay us this week because of those bastard hackers 🙄 Nice one Sue, sound for that

• Heart
Reactions: 43

topbop

:LOL: that video of Dildo at the pool. What was the point of it all? What was he doing? And Sue shouting at him like a fish wife. I'm not a prude at all, curse with the best of them. But hearing her shout across this stunning setting, calling him "a chicken shit" and to just "fucking jump"..... we've all been on holidays that you get some absolute knackers spoiling the beautiful vibes. That's Portugal with the Jacksons now. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Madscone

VIP Member
Here it is
Am I the only one laughing at this post?? Sorry but they were happy to up and leave to "relocate" and not bring their so called children! Also...there are actual people dying of covid, not having loved ones at their funeral etc...but these gobshites don't want any backlash!! They are fucking, self entitled snowflakes!!

• Haha

MuffinTop411

Ypu wonder about Dyl in the feckin look at me lambo though, rolling up with the medallion, the pedal pushers and furry gucci loafers. Most people would assume footballer or some sort of celebrity I’d say. What does he say if someone asks, which I’m sure they do. I’m a house husband? I’m the guy who emails hotels and reataurants to ask for free stuff for Sue?

• Haha
"woke in Ireland" as if she was unknowingly transported. She is a piss taker of the highest order. No scruples, no morals, just does whatever the fuck suits her. No wonder there are no dramatic goodbyes when she's parting or Katies departing, because they know right well every 2 weeks they will see each other. As if she gives a shit about her dogs. How low can she go!!!!!?

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarahh123

I feel sorry for poor Dillon stuck looking at Katie for the summer no doubt eternal style will be over to hold every door handle shortly .. just shows their marriage is very rocky when they can’t survive being by themselves without the Jackson’s swarming all over sue for content I actually hope Carla comes over and has massive pool parties she won’t be able to get her hands on champagne and the devils dandruff quick enough

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sarahh123

oh Im not taking it to heart I'm just saying it annoying as a new member trying to fish through comments of people saying its sue etc
Ok let’s address your concerns. That last poster joined tattle and made no contributions to the thread. Their first and only post was defending the brands products saying they are not being made in China that they are made in Ireland. There is evidence that they are Chinese so why would someone join tattle to comment on only that topic. That poster has now disappeared. Very suspicious.

Next, let’s look at your comment. 1. You mentioned more than once her products are made in Ireland. Do you have any evidence they are made in Ireland? 2. You defended their decision for traveling/‘relocating’. Fair enough, but then you praised them. Really? Trust me the Jackson’s have enough self-praise they don’t need any extra on here. 3. You criticized others for questioning their travel - I think it’s normal to question their travel during covid it’s clear Sue is on holidays so too is Katie. Plus Katie came on her stories ‘to be honest with you guys’ about her ‘essential’ travel for work. Katie has been on the sauce with sue since she arrived and no work has been done in a week. I’ll even go further and predict Katie won’t go home tomorrow and give another ‘honest update’ or lie as to why she’s extending her ‘work’ trip.
4. You say the Jackson’s don’t read on here? I would bet my free sample of dripping silver that I never wear as it burns the legs off me sue has staff monitoring every site her name is mentioned on. It’s standard pr practice. Plus if something is mentioned on here she or one of the Jackson’s usually address it. I’d even go further and say sue/katie likely view here. 5. You have only added glowing comments about them not one negative. I think these reasons are valid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Girls stop !!!! See the "Chanel" hat i can't find it anywhere - why ? Because the ribbon is from A CHANEL BOX and the hat is prob penneys- maybe she's not so flush with the bobs after all 🤔 But then driving in the stupid car eye fucking herself with tombstones for teeth - its all so pretentious - sweet suffering Jesus Sue give us a break 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Carlyq92

Dylan being as modest as ever showing the cars off again this morning 🙄
He must never stop and think what sort of clapped out old banger he'd be driving if his wife hadn't discovered the glory of injectables and veneers. If he did, he'd be a bit more humble I'd imagine. It's embarrassing really... former Chinese delivery guy, gets into relationship with wannabe model. Model finds a gap in the market and some silent investors to promote the shit out of her relentlessly for a few years, as well as fund her multiple new faces. Model, now influencer, wants the fancy wedding so picks out a lucky bag ring from Rocks, puts a down-payment on it and makes the former delivery driver, now personal chauffeur pay the rest of it off weekly out of his wages pocket money.
I'm all for the money coming into anyone's house being 'our money' rather than 'your money' and 'my money', but unless he's been working day and night on that business in the background for years, which seems unlikely as it would be made known if that was the case, is he never even the tiniest bit scarlet for himself, flaunting stuff he only has because of his association with her??

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
omg people do you not understand, Sue needs her 4 holidays a year, she lives in a mansion, has all the parties in her garden, hired staff to dish up the Christmas dinner and ok, yes 1000’s of people have suffered during the pandemic but Sue lives an entitled life so she is at home now feeling awful that us mere fools made her lie and she couldn’t just travel and take her holidays. Like seriously guys how was she supposed to sit in her mansion all the time. Poor sue
Couldn’t bare another year of secret holidays without being able to flaunt her bare arse all over the gram. Couldn’t live with the gram validation and flaunting her riches to the mere mortals Ah god love you poor Sue, our hearts bleed for ya !

How many of her dogs have to die before she stops fucking off on them?
She has no understanding of how much dogs miss their humans when we leave them. They are such loyal animals, my husband went back to the office today for the first time since March last year and the dog literally sat beside his desk where he works from home with the saddest face all day and I was home with him and took him for walk and played catch with him but he was still put out that my husband was gone. My cousin died recently after a long illness in hospital in London (he went for last effort treatment) and his old but otherwise healthy dog died 2 hours later at home in Ireland. Dogs are sensitive souls that Sue or Dylz will never understand or appreciate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

P.Rosa

Surprised this is the first time I'm seeing a thread on so sue. She is rough as a dogs arse

Actually that's not fair.
Dogs are lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Babyboo75

THEY LEFT THE FUCKING DOGS AND MOVED ABROAD!!!!
That post from Dylan is pathetic…2 absolute self absorbed airheads, god forbid if they ever had a child the poor kid wouldnt even be offered a seat in the Lambo…
Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Madscone

VIP Member
I'd say Sue is fuming she's not on the cover of The Boss issue of Stellar mag......as Keilidh is on it as the cover girl! front and centre!!!!👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
Could be IVF* my best friend did IVF in Portugal in 2011-2013, they relocated until it was successful which it was 🥰 but only close friends/family knew why they relocated

*not doing the ‘we can’t talk/ask about pregnancy thing’ - just reminds me of when my friends went.

PS - for anyone struggling, they now have 4 kids under 8 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What I find hilarious is fm104 only have their post about sue coming home up 2 hours and there's over 100 comments all saying the same thing : that she's a chancer who went on holidays and everyone was expecting her return. But goss.ie has their post up 10 hours and there are no comments 😂😂. Ali you absolute dose!!

• Haha

Base2019

VIP Member
I knew it wouldn’t be long before the Jackson’s started to land 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So Shady and Dylan seem incapable of spending much time on their own for long... very strange

• Haha