Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lk truth

VIP Member
Don’t really feel sorry for her she fake and no remorse I’m not been funny but she did a lot during covid and many people lost loved ones and couldn’t even go to the funeral so karma is a bitch her true self is showing

Reactions: 16

sophia35

Did they buy or rent that house? If you bought would you really show it online so everyone knows where you are?

Ok so bought it for 5million

• Wow

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
Very strange re B12... like assume you’d need bloods done first so they can see if you need it, and why would you be in Portugal a wet week and then get bloods? Me spies a sore ankle as an excuse not to fly home this week as it would stop her from helping out with the essential work. Anyone ?
Good point. This could be the start of the sob story as to why she can’t fly home on Tuesday. She’d have been better off just saying screw you all, I’m coming out here for the summer. The lengths she’s going to cover her tracks must be taking the good out of it for her.

• Heart

Mrs Mangle

I’m thinking she’s not as flush as she lets on to be, too much spending and between so Smokey’s house and the BMW for sale and all the shite #collabs she’s done lately , I’d say there is money troubles , there’s no way her and the iced gem wouldn’t have had the big Bon Voyage do if the “relocation” was legit, 🤔🤔

Future

Chatty Member
I absolutely love my partners family but there no way i'd have them living in my ear like the Jacksons!!!

suey80

spotted her getting picked up in dublin airport tonight so must be flying home to sort his relationship out 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lk truth

VIP Member
She’s to present a negative test before flying Portugal isn’t on the 14 day she’s a bullshiter

Omg why do people still follow her she’s just a dick head

Last edited:
  • Haha

dotiedot

Chatty Member
My issue is why is she on social media? Like just give it up if you are going to lie about every aspect of your life. She clearly has issues and knows she's doing wrong if she lies all the time so just stop your public page. Delete it. Her brand has been built up enough at this stage and honestly she does more harm than good to it with her own page so I don't understand why she bothers.

• Heart

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Fair play to her!! Something good to watch over here and she’s worked hard for years so I think it’s great 👍🏻
Which one of them is this I wonder 🤔

Watching her dodging tax is slightly entertaining but if ur saying that she's anything other than the fakest deluded person on insta then both of ye gots some problems 🥴

• Haha

Babyboo75

I feel really sorry for Dzzzylan, it seems like a fairly lonely life for him. Not to mention having to be surrounded by SuesBorrowedCrew day in day out 🙄🙄
I sure as hell dont...chap hasnt done a hard days work in life and gets to feck off to the gym, golf course and beach as he pleases, sure being married to sue must be exasperating but im sure he gets enough pocket money from sue to make it worthwhile

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She will be ripping. The comments under all the articles about it are negative and people are taking the piss out of her. The independent shared a pic of her and she looks about 50. Someone recently compared her to Lisa Vanderpump & now I can’t unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly.
My uncle fecked off to spain as soon as it became known we would lock down again after xmas. He left and has been there since. Renting a fab villa living the life. His attitude was if I can be anywhere locked down id rather be in the sun.
Im im honest Id do the same myself.
Yeah I don’t think people can shun her for going to Portugal but she should own it

I have spent 2 months each in 5 different countries over the past year and I’m happy to say that to anyone who asks, myself I know I was perfectly safe and had several Covid tests to confirm.

irelands lockdown is too much, anyone that could, should have escaped it, (luckily I can work from anywhere /online etc)

• Heart
Why would he get half in a divorce? That’s a common misconception I hate to break it to you all.

Not a fan of her either but he’d be a total fool to let her go! Typical. He is not getting enough attention so he looks for it elsewhere while she second guesses herself and uproots her whole life all the while bankrolling his lifestyle. Total tosser!

A lot of men usually decide a relationship is over well before they actually calls it quits. Before then they’ll drain your spirit and watch you deteriorate trying to fix the relationship till there’s nothing left and then they up and go.

Last edited:

Vangirl

VIP Member
So Poo has no intention of buying a place or bringing the dogs over! Give it till September/October she will be home and Portugal will never be mentioned again. Then she will be back to her regularly scheduled monthly vacations to different places.

She's so transparent. Also what's with the stupid pose??? She looks so awkward 🤦‍♂️

• Haha