Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
If the dogs were like their kids they would have had them brought to Portugal before now. I have only left my dog once (in the care of my eldest daughter) & the dog was all I thought about! I just hate being away from her. It turns my stomach the way they just fecked off & left them. You should be ashamed Sue. Poor wee pets don’t know what’s going on.. and now you’re home for 5 minutes & then will be away again. I despair. 😡
Just to clarify I don’t know how or why they have left them in the first place and without being horrible I don’t know how especially after what happened to her other dog Bella. Sue calls them her children, I don’t think she thinks of them like that but that’s what she says. If I’ve ever gone away my dog still has free reign of the house and land and a family member comes to him and I wouldn’t dream of upping and leaving without him, nor would I expect him to come to Portugal and deal with the climate there. But if I did do those things and my dog was gravely ill then I would expect my husband (who’s supposed to love the dog too) to come back with me. I don’t agree with Sue in the slightest but my comment was simply referring to maybe that was a dig in her quote she posted about Dylan not coming back. Or she was rubbing in their amazing relationship, I don’t know but I don’t agree with her treatment of her dogs, that was just my take on the quote in relation to her and Dylan.

Reactions: 14

Ohholymoly

It still seems like a strange thing to do if you’re only going to be in the country for a few days.
She no more had a B12 injection, she probably got herself a pack of Vitamin D in the pharmacy and threw up the B12 injection for the 'you OK hun' messages and the follow up of, sorry the doctor has recommended that I don't fly given the lack of B12 and my huge ankle that my blow up on the place and could cause blood clots. She's just looking for excuses! I'd say she'll be out there a lot longer than a week, sure what does she have here for her..... The puppy 🤣

I wonder if they have to keep a diary of when they told what bullshit stories just in case one or the other repeats one 🤔

Tippytwinkletoes

:LOL: that video of Dildo at the pool. What was the point of it all? What was he doing? And Sue shouting at him like a fish wife. I'm not a prude at all, curse with the best of them. But hearing her shout across this stunning setting, calling him "a chicken shit" and to just "fucking jump"..... we've all been on holidays that you get some absolute knackers spoiling the beautiful vibes. That's Portugal with the Jacksons now. :LOL:
New poster on this thread but definitely. I dread those kinda people landing beside me on my holidays. I love having a laugh and a bit of craic but them 2 dolled up to the nines and permatanned and thinking they are all that and then open their mouths and thats what comes out. I would never talk to my husband like that in private never mind on such a public platform. And if he spoke to me like that I would be really hurt. And yes I get that thats how some people joke but I just find it demeaning tbh.

• Haha

Trollydolly

I'd say they stick out like a sore thumb in Quita de Lago...that place is classy but they're more like the Battersby family from Corrie rolling in!
Thats why people were staring at the dope for out side the shop, an her thinking its because she's stunning sitting in Dylan car😂😂when really people are, like who the fucks this trash 😂😂😂

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I swear the whole lot of them infuriate me - Kayshee is just embarrassing and So Smokey is ridic - but this wan is a pure dose. She's so full of fucking shit - I wouldn't trust her if she told me the time of her fake fuckin Rolex 🤬 Everything is fake or a lie or some sort of twisted truth 🤔 There's nothing straight about her whatsoever - not even Dzzzylan like hello 👋

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
Off flogging those crap spotlight products again 🙄couldn't help but notice she's using the toothbrush with no toothpaste 😂 doubt the tooth brush is that good Sue! How hard pressed are these companies to pay these influencers to stand in a towel pretending like she actually uses the products.. course your fake teeth are gonna be beeming white nevermind with a filter thrown on too😂View attachment 595239
For someone with ‘so much money’. Why does she need to flog this crap. And the flash mop. It gets worse

• Haha

dotiedot

Chatty Member
What difference does the negativity really make to her? She won't explain herself. She won't tell the truth. Her business won't be affected. She can do whatever she wants and nothing will happen. And worst of all she knows it!

Addd

VIP Member
So basically they have had their holiday in Portugal for the two months and are coming home now. They are flat out reading on here to see how what the temperature of the room is towards them. Why else would he say not to leave negative comments? Anyone that follows Sue at this point is just leaving 🔥 🔥🔥 comments. I hope the dog isn’t sick and wouldn’t wish that on them but I think this their excuse to come home now. It doesn’t take 2-3 months to make a place dog prove ( not that they should be leaving the dogs in the first place)

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember a few weeks ago So Shady was called out on a Q and A/Ask Me Anything about charity donations she makes - and she said she gives loads to charity just doesn't broadcast it ? Anyways would it not make more sense for her to "broadcast" giving €€€ to Crumlin Children's Hosp etc than buying Dzzylan a Lambo/Holidays/Designer gear etc - I'm mean she isn't well liked - and she's mad for publicity (she's flogging sweets like) I think it would be a good move for her if she took less pics of her possessions and more of her being an actual human instead of a bimbo 😒
She no more donates to charities than my dog does 🙄 She’s such a narcissist personality if she did she would definitely be on sharing. She donated €1000 to the feed the heroes crap that was going on at the start of covid and shared that so I don’t see why she wouldn’t share other charitable donations if she actually made them.

Trollydolly

Shes getting very fond of showing Dildo on her stories, id say they have been separated an she followed him over there , funny how hes only on the stories the last few days

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Sitting in restaurants for lunch,dinner and wine every day is acceptable on holidays but its a sad existence to be at it after their "relocation". Portugal has the most amazing foods to cook and bbq yourself. Would she not try and embrace that rather than sitting being served every day. And then trying so hard In the gym 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Stunhun

Spotted Carla and the bf in temple bar last night she looked well .. wonder why she’s still keeping such a low profile 😅

• Wow

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
It’s been posted further back. I haven’t seen a shed of evidence it’s made in Ireland only hearsay. Ifwe were to believe hearsay or the Jackson’s we would be praising Katie for being an essential front line worth, Sue for putting blood, sweat and tears into every new product every single week, sue dropping her clothing brand because she’s a beauty girl and she needs to tell us that because she wants to be honest with us and not the fact it was a complete flop, her cigar room was her lifelong ambition, the photographer, stylist who took the pictures in her house were working for essential work, she is relocating for work not on 1 long extended holiday, sue is a girl boss who runs so many brands yet strangely never goes into her own office and works from her satellite office in Portugal which sounds very much like her face is on the packaging more like, her marriage is not on the rocks, eternal style doesn’t have an obsession with door handles, Katie doesn’t constantly lick her lips like a Cheshire Cat, her brother doesn’t send aggressive messages to customers, Carla never took ❄ not even once, oh and she didn’t relaunch her collection with keilidh by removing her name off the packaging it was a ‘new collection’ the remains of the last batch ending up with front line workers not of course because she couldn’t resell them and it would have cost her money to dispose of the waste, I could go on for dayzzzzz
Will You stop with the door handles I've had two giant babies and I pee way too easily when I laugh and this gets me EVERY TIME

• Haha