Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vangirl

VIP Member
I would love to know what she is doing with the house in Ireland as she can’t leave is with nobody in it for at least 6 months of the year wonder will Carla be house sitting
I'd say flavour of the month Katie will move in 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Don’t give a crap about her personal business but when you fly in from an Amber country and have guests over for dinner day 1 (when your suppose to be self isolating ) really boils my blood ...and no cop not put in on insta . Jesus Christ just because her business didn’t suffer other peoples did ...all because of this silly twats behsbiour and her sister is no better
Btw flying home for a sick dog is not essential . Has he been sick all this time ? If not why weren’t they flown out . They need a slap if reality 🤬

bellaxo

there would be no tax benefits in relocating to Portugal, can we move on from this narrative. Several people who know about the subject have already put that to bed.
did anyone just think they had enough of living in Ireland? Between in and out of lockdown and the shitty weather! I know if I had the money and opportunity to move to a hot country I would tomorrow morning. Fair fecks to them for doing it.

Vangirl

VIP Member
Anyone know where are their dogs????
They've disappeared overnight just like Carla
#freecarla #freethedogs

She's very quiet today, how do we know if she's been to the gym??? Or had her shake??? Or looked at the golf course view???

• Haha

Lucyloo88

Off flogging those crap spotlight products again 🙄couldn't help but notice she's using the toothbrush with no toothpaste 😂 doubt the tooth brush is that good Sue! How hard pressed are these companies to pay these influencers to stand in a towel pretending like she actually uses the products.. course your fake teeth are gonna be beeming white nevermind with a filter thrown on too😂
Screenshot_20210529-120354__01.jpg

• Haha

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
Had to quote myself but I just noticed the SWEAT BANDS ON HER WRIST!!!!! 😂😂😂😂
Gas. She obviously bought every possible accessory she could find. It’s like a sports shop threw up on her and she can’t even lift a weight.
She’s like those kids who decide they want to try a new sport and their parents kit them out head to toe and after a week, everything is thrown in the corner when they lose interest.

• Haha

Gossipgirliegal

New to this site but it's so entertaining especially during Covid times for some light gossip. Watching her talk about her products she seems so disingenuous. And honestly I will never understand the filters that most influencers use. She's beyond filtered it looks so ridiculous. Just shows how little confidence she has about her appearance and how crap her make up must be if she needs to use them. And I agree about the teeth - why do influencers all want to look the same? So false and fake. Nothing about her is authentic or relatable.

Sarahh123

Jesus Christ relax. The factory is called Lynoslife it’s in Kilbarry Industrial Estate in Dublin Hill. Google it. It is made here I personally know someone who works there. You clearly hate her so much you just don’t want to believe it 😂
I don’t hate anyone 😂 I do know her products are from China though .. btw hi Katie x

• Haha

Nicetry

Dylan is pretty tan in that story she posted. Do you think he’s been there a while or is he wearing dripping gold?

• Haha
  • Sick

Babyboo75

Sue the absolute uncultured oaf has ‘relocated’ to Portugal yet hasnt even bothered to learn a word of the laguage or explore one incr of the beautiful country or coastline...she literaly goes from the gym to lunch to the pool to the bar...in a 5 star resort...sounds like a holiday to me...
Also hope theres some good brothels open in Porto for Dylz...he might wana extend his trip

dotiedot

Chatty Member
I’m actually dying like, it’s only a 25 bag and she’s not even supporting the whole weight 😂😂😂 and god help her she can’t even do a bodyweight squat. She must be appallingly weak from all the crap she eats 🥴
Everyone has to start somewhere! I'd be along the same strength lines as this, shockingly weak, and this is why I am terrified of going to the gym! 🙈
Why did Dylan film it all? Had he not his own workout to be doing or was his job to film her? Fair play to her for getting fit and trying but hope her page doesn't become another fitnessy type thing. Enough of those pages who are actually qualified! 🙄

Lava91

VIP Member
He hasn’t posted a thing hardly over the last while until the big move/holiday to Portugal. Odd.
My request got accepted the other day form Dylan. I only started insta at the start of the pandemic and obviously added him and forgot, suddenly just accepts now in Portugal 🧐

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
She's an awful sap. She posts a photo of the house and two clicks later I can find the address and all...

I'd love to know how they're going to dog proof that! 😂🐶

I think they stayed there before when Dylan went golfing with his mates she followed him over with her parents wonder did they buy it. I remember she had her dad videoing her with her arse out it was mortifying!

• Wow
  • Sick

Nicetry

I don’t buy anything the floggers promote anymore: you can’t trust any of them. And the more they say “you know me, I wouldn’t recommend...” or “obsessed...” or “trust me...”
I’m gone.
When someone has to say “trust me” ... they are probably lying about something. Honest people don’t have to say it. They have nothing to hide.

Sue is gas though. She’s reads off the PR page. Zero f%*ks. I actually prefer that. Less fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14