Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Transparency

Chatty Member
What I find hilarious is fm104 only have their post about sue coming home up 2 hours and there's over 100 comments all saying the same thing : that she's a chancer who went on holidays and everyone was expecting her return. But goss.ie has their post up 10 hours and there are no comments 😂😂. Ali you absolute dose!!
omg people do you not understand, Sue needs her 4 holidays a year, she lives in a mansion, has all the parties in her garden, hired staff to dish up the Christmas dinner and ok, yes 1000’s of people have suffered during the pandemic but Sue lives an entitled life so she is at home now feeling awful that us mere fools made her lie and she couldn’t just travel and take her holidays. Like seriously guys how was she supposed to sit in her mansion all the time. Poor sue

• Haha
Reactions: 17

y tho?

Why is tin tin only showing up now that they are away.. He hasn't posted in his stories or been shown on hers for months and he's posting constantly last few days... So weird... Like what's changed, the same people can see your insta your just in another country. Doesn't make sense at all
Because he’s been there all along and they tried to hide it (even though no one cared!).

And now they are trying to prove everything is rosy. “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”.

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
That quote could also be a dig at Dylan for not travelling home with her if the dog really is sick. I don’t think Sue cares about much but I do think she’d be heartbroken if something happened to one of her dogs while she wasn’t there (again), I just don’t know how or why she leaves them in the first place. I feel like that post was a dig that she could find someone that will drop everything for her to go be with her dog or whatever stressful thing is happening at that time. I don’t think the dog is terribly unwell but if that dog is really like their child as they say then I’d expect Dylan to travel too if the dog was sick enough that they needed to go home immediately.
If the dogs were really that precious to her, she wouldn’t have left them in the first place. She’d have waited until they could travel. She just wanted her summer holidays. And by leaving them at home, she had a perfect excuse to swan home whenever she feels like it. If they had the dogs out there, they wouldn’t be able to head out drinking and to the gym constantly. They knew they were going for a holiday. Nobody brings their dogs abroad on holidays.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Ugh I am DONE with these people. Restrictions are only for us mere mortals, obviously. Arrogant twats, the lot of them.

Grace1718

Chatty Member
He hasn’t posted a thing hardly over the last while until the big move/holiday to Portugal. Odd.
Why is tin tin only showing up now that they are away.. He hasn't posted in his stories or been shown on hers for months and he's posting constantly last few days... So weird... Like what's changed, the same people can see your insta your just in another country. Doesn't make sense at all
I think they were separated and this is a last attempt at the marriage and she moved to Portugal for him and he needs to show the world he’s involved for her- hence the appearances on Instagram. To be honest I think he comes across as a lazy entitled bastard. Not a fan of her but at least she did a bit of graft especially at the beginning and has to come on Instagram day in day out for advertising etc ( would you be able !!!! ) . He gets to lay about in the sun all day and drive the tacky cars . He seems harmless but I’m sure it bugs her especially since he wasn’t playing the game the past year on social media . I guess dildo realised he gets half in the divorce so didn’t have to play ball ! Maybe something changed money wise !? So he’s staying put and playing the game !

Babyboo75

The dogs that she abandoned to move to portugal…theyr just an accessory like her chanel bags…
Shame on the magazine for outting her on the cover

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s such a scummy character. She has no redeeming qualities at all. Covid has really highlighted all her bad parts.

• Heart

sophiaxxx

The dog was probably fretting missing the owners...like the pair just fkd off for a month without them! What do they expect!?

Reactions: 16

Lava91

VIP Member
I am WEAK laughing at this. Sue... Wtf. You look like my 70 Yr old spinster aunt who is richer than God but hasn't an ounce of fashion sense and acts like her dogs are people. Why is her face looking so swollen
She looks like she's storing food for the winter
Reminds me of Lisa Vanderpump who’s 60 from the real housewives of Beverly Hills. Loves her dogs like where are they now when she ditched them!

• Haha
  • Wow

lb84818

I’m actually dying like, it’s only a 25 bag and she’s not even supporting the whole weight 😂😂😂 and god help her she can’t even do a bodyweight squat. She must be appallingly weak from all the crap she eats 🥴
Had to quote myself but I just noticed the SWEAT BANDS ON HER WRIST!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
All quiet today in casa so poo today 🤥 The hangover must be real if she’s not playing to her audience for cheers and back claps 😂😂 Kayhee is zero craic, drunk Carla is so much more fun.... and drunken Sue on stories gives us days of tattle content 😂

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
Kaaaaheeee pretty much rocking up to The Conrad in a lady of the night outfit...imagine sitting having your dinner and the Jacksons plod in!?🙈😂

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
I'm just sickened by the fact that she's left her 3 dogs behind for 6 months! She's a cruel bitch! I can't see anything remotely attractive about her because she is as common as muck, always boasting and really doesn't give a damn about her lovely little dogs...those breeds of dogs are naturally loving and incredibly sensitive, don't know how she lives with herself. She's a dose.
What was the point in her making the garden dog friendly, more lies from her botched mouth

Antop2020

Chatty Member

ForFloor

I wonder did Dyl post the pic of the lambo because I said they were selling the Bmw! In a time when people can’t afford to pay their mortgages and feed their families and are losing their homes because of covid it’s so distasteful to be posting that kind of stuff, yeah I’ve no doubt she works but it’s very distasteful to show off like that. Money can’t buy decorum! I understand they use their social media as it’s free advertising but there is 0 need to splash so much of their personal lives and purchases, you think people would so much money would have a social media expert or public relations manager to tell them these kinds of things. Evidently not.