SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I felt sorry for her when I heard it. It does show that money doesn’t bring the happiness it appears to. Not sure moving to another country can fix something like that, but everyone is different maybe she can forgive him!
I don't think it matters what country they live in..can't change a scumbag. Only difference is now she is away from her family. Like... what did he say? I'm so sorry I was at a brothel but it's your fault because we don't live in Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s been said on here a lot that Dylan was giving quite a bit of time away from Ireland, and given all the times we suspect Sue was alone in Dublin it’s not surprising. Whatever reasons he has for being in Portugal /Spain maybe Sue feels now that she has to make the move to be with him more to work on their marriage. Or maybe she’s just spitting out rumours herself to her friends to weed out the unfaithful and still get her holiday along with the poor Sue sympathy vote 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I dunno maybe there is more to it and we just see this big front maybe it’s him like you just wouldn’t know she could do better in fairness lol

Reactions: 4
Another product launch but no stories from herself..... just what I need an eye pencil cause it’s the first of it’s kind

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if it’s been said yet, but a very reliable source(can’t really say who in case so sue is snooping on here) said that Dylan was in Barcelona with his friends a couple of weeks ago and a brothel he was in got raided and he was arrested (I know someone on here mentioned brothels before). She obviously found out because of the arrest, So they’ve decided to move to Portugal in an effort to salvage their marriage.

This person has known Sue for years and said Dylan is a bit of a dope. She’s apparently fairly sound outside of the internet(of course that’s subjective given this is a friend of hers telling this story)
Jesus I hope there's more tae here! I'm putting the kettle on!

I don't think it matters what country they live in..can't change a scumbag. Only difference is now she is away from her family. Like... what did he say? I'm so sorry I was at a brothel but it's your fault because we don't live in Portugal.
She's now 90% plastic.... Maybe she squeaks like balloons rubbing together when they shag?! Poor Dylz probably just wants to remember what a normal flesh woman feels like! 😂 😂

I shouldn't laugh really... Cheating is horrible no matter what the 'excuse'..

#SqueakySex

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s a couple of posters saying about Didlo and brothels... sounds weird of me to say but I would not have put him down for that 🤣 but in fairness I did always think he swung the other way lol

Reactions: 14
I'm still not buying it. She seems pretty strong and why would she put up with that? There was talk about her owing a lot of money so my bet would be on them doing a runner.

Reactions: 11
I'm still not buying it. She seems pretty strong and why would she put up with that? There was talk about her owing a lot of money so my bet would be on them doing a runner.
They'd want to feck off to somewhere further afield than Portugal if they we're fleeing from those sort of folk. Tagging their exact location isn't the cleverest either if that's the reason they left.

Reactions: 19
They'd want to feck off to somewhere further afield than Portugal if they we're fleeing from those sort of folk. Tagging their exact location isn't the cleverest either if that's the reason they left.
This is true 😂

I just dont buy the brothel thing. Maybe he is sick?

Reactions: 7
That’s a couple of posters saying about Didlo and brothels... sounds weird of me to say but I would not have put him down for that 🤣 but in fairness I did always think he swung the other way lol
OMG me too!!
But i also thought he was Christopher Maloney lol when i first saw a pic of him i was like flip i didn't know she was with that guy of x factor :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah you wouldn’t think he’d be like that , but we know nothing about he too ...

Reactions: 1
It’s not illegal to pay for sex in Spain so I don’t think that story is true.

Reactions: 8
To be fair it was very strange how none of the family or friends wished her luck on her "re-location" so definitely smell a rat somewhere. They live on the self-validation from social media likes and sharing everything so very very unusual to not have it plastered and then re-share all the posts wishing them luck
Actually that is very strange. No Bon voyage or good luck 🤔

Reactions: 3
Unless they're all over there with her? I dont follow any of them. Can anyone confirm they're in Dublin? Or they might be like Sue and be posting pre-recorded stuff.....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.