SoSueMe #6 The boss lady who acts shady

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw Lauras Views gave a bit of a call iyt to sue poo over her treatment of keilidh...fair play to her, if only Terrie, Rosie etc and the rest of her cronies would have a bit of back bone like Laura...

Reactions: 14
Just saw Lauras Views gave a bit of a call iyt to sue poo over her treatment of keilidh...fair play to her, if only Terrie, Rosie etc and the rest of her cronies would have a bit of back bone like Laura...
I think Laura's just Brill!!

Reactions: 2
I love the way Sue goes on like she's from the liberties or something. I came from nothing and look where I am crap. She I'm sure wasn't deprived of anything growing up. She already had a stable background so this pretending I did it all by myself from nothing is stupid. Yes she's done well but she had all the opportunities to.

Reactions: 21
I love the way Sue goes on like she's from the liberties or something. I came from nothing and look where I am crap. She I'm sure wasn't deprived of anything growing up. She already had a stable background so this pretending I did it all by myself from nothing is stupid. Yes she's done well but she had all the opportunities to.
Love the way she's compares herself to Leonardo Di Caprio and J.Lo 🤣🤣🤣 Shut up Sue ya Muppet!

Doesn't she have a business partner? Or someone who funded her at the beginning? And considering her dad was a fireman and her mam worked for Bank of Ireland she wasn't exactly growing up in the projects 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Love the way she's compares herself to Leonardo Di Caprio and J.Lo 🤣🤣🤣 Shut up Sue ya Muppet!

Doesn't she have a business partner? Or someone who funded her at the beginning? And considering her dad was a fireman and her mam worked for Bank of Ireland she wasn't exactly growing up in the projects 🤦‍♂️
She’s a complete fool, sitting in casa tacksville self praising 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has more than one business partner, she is literally just the face of the cheap tit empire. No business acumen there at all, girl boss my @ss 😂

Reactions: 12
I love that her dad is listed as the other director and secretary of most of her companies and poor Dzzzylan is just there for a sock or headphone shot every now and again...... Did she not trust to have him on the listing for her companies 😂😂 That poor lad is probably dying to leave and she won't let him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg omg omg another Prodoct launching tomorrow! She’s really lashing out the new prodocts, wouldn’t hurt to stop for a while.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I love that her dad is listed as the other director and secretary of most of her companies and poor Dzzzylan is just there for a sock or headphone shot every now and again...... Did she not trust to have him on the listing for her companies 😂😂 That poor lad is probably dying to leave and she won't let him 🤣
Is he?! That could be something to do with the house being sold/not being sold. Screenshots til I have a nose?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yeah not poverty by any means.. but what like 3 kids and her parents salaries weren’t massive especially with kids to rise

Reactions: 2
She apparently has a load of investors in her business... she’s hardly Alan Sugar 🙄

• Haha
Is he?! That could be something to do with the house being sold/not being sold. Screenshots til I have a nose?? 🤣
There is most definitely something fishy about that house sale. They never mentioned it, SoSmokey was still buying new bits of furniture until very recently and there wasn't a packing box in sight even when the house was supposedly Sale Agreed. Very odd altogether. I'm not sure they ever intended to move. Tax dodging or money laundering or something going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think Dylan owns 50%?

There is most definitely something fishy about that house sale. They never mentioned it, SoSmokey was still buying new bits of furniture until very recently and there wasn't a packing box in sight even when the house was supposedly Sale Agreed. Very odd altogether. I'm not sure they ever intended to move. Tax dodging or money laundering or something going on!
With restrictions, you can't even view the house until sale agreed and contracts are about to be signed. You literally have to make an offer on a house you haven't viewed.. therefore plenty of houses are going sale agreed and then falling through.

I think the dad was listed as director on companies formed before the wedding, and Dylan after.

Reactions: 1
With restrictions, you can't even view the house until sale agreed and contracts are about to be signed. You literally have to make an offer on a house you haven't viewed.. therefore plenty of houses are going sale agreed and then falling through.

I think the dad was listed as director on companies formed before the wedding, and Dylan after.
In relation to viewing a house. I’ve viewed several houses in restrictions. You just have to be there for less than 15 mins we were told so they definitely could get viewers

Reactions: 7
In relation to viewing a house. I’ve viewed several houses in restrictions. You just have to be there for less than 15 mins we were told so they definitely could get viewers
I think the estate agent was bending the rules in your case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.