SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking lockdown rules, having Carla stay over and do makeup demos together (after she showed she was also in her mother's house) and not having the brains to not post it to social media and getting ripped a new one by Claire balding. I liked Claire that one day😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While we all are talking about Sue Removing keilidhs name it wasn’t that long ago when Sue had brought about a clothing line with another company( not her clothing failure brand) essentially coping Aoife Ireland’s designs (Fiona McNamara’s MUA sister) here in limerick uproar was caused and sue essentially said she was coping trends and that she’d not see Aoifes designs and aoife posted a picture of sue in similar designs... sue so snaky

Reactions: 15
Spill the tae girl
My understanding of the incident was that about 2 years ago (possibly even a bit more) she was caught buying gear and it reached the media and sissy dearest paid a crazy amount of money to keep it out of all media... rumoured to have been near 100k I believe but that could have been greatly exaggerated.... I know she went quiet after that for a good while and then started popping up doing bits for suzie

I seen someone alluding to her being in rehab so was wondering was it related lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My favourite was about the chicken fillet roll company, I only heard of it yesterday on Twitter but it’s just hilarious and so random. She has no shame! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the whole chicken fillet seagull story was the start of the bloggers being called out for photoshopping.

Reactions: 11
No wonder she wanted to have the Hen and stag party together, no way would she trust him off with a bunch of lads, especially after the Portugal scandal

Reactions: 4
Remember when the girl boss brought the work crew to Coachella and she literally ditched them and not even one pic of them together since the airport 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My understanding of the incident was that about 2 years ago (possibly even a bit more) she was caught buying gear and it reached the media and sissy dearest paid a crazy amount of money to keep it out of all media... rumoured to have been near 100k I believe but that could have been greatly exaggerated.... I know she went quiet after that for a good while and then started popping up doing bits for suzie

I seen someone alluding to her being in rehab so was wondering was it related lol
Didn’t someone (possibly the dealer) release images of her and some fella who worked in the Wright venue previously ordering bags of ❄. I’ve definitely seen messages but can’t remember if it was on this forum.

Reactions: 2
I can understand why Keilidh would be upset but I don’t see a whole lot wrong with it to be honest. BUT I am delighted she’s finally being properly called out on something cos she carries on like a twit, Dubai, bragging about how rich she is etc.

Reactions: 7
Let's not forget the belter of a video of Carla naked as the day she was born and Jeremy McConnell was it? He was in Big Brother, dated the girl from Hollyoaks... Him snorting ❄ from Carla clit... Sue did everything to get that video destroyed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That time SoPoo was having one of her 'workshops' and said there was a special guest going to be interviewed and it turned out to be her parents!!!! If I paid 80 euro to listen to SoSmokey and Damo being interviewed about SoShady I would have asked for my money back!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do t forget the restaurant in Portugal tagging Sue on their IG story when she had one of her random disappearances from social
media but “wasn’t” abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let's not forget the belter of a video of Carla naked as the day she was born and Jeremy McConnell was it? He was in Big Brother, dated the girl from Hollyoaks... Him snorting ❄ from Carla clit... Sue did everything to get that video destroyed
What 😂😂 when was this, never heard!

what was this?
He is in Portugal a lot and apparently he was caught in a brothel with his friends as the bank rang sue to see was the payment fraud as I presume it was a high amount and obviously a dodgy place that the bank thought it was fraud and that’s how she found out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Didn’t know this!!

I coukd be wrong but that vid was some aul lad - not McConnell??

Mermaida Jade was riding the same fella for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.