SoSueMe #5 Mam's sellin' d'gaff, Sue's floggin' masks. Dosh must be tight, to be selling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the collab ended 2 years ago - surely she would have been aware that any intellectual property rights weren't hers and they could do what they liked with the product? I just don't get the drama around this one tbh.
It’s a dog eat dog world and maybe this will be a valuable lesson to keilidh (who i like and admire). People tit on you in life and I’d imagine even more so in the industry they’re in.. keilidh has her own brand now she should focus on that, cut her losses and learn a lesson.. trust no one!

Reactions: 12
To load a TikTok with a Hermes unboxing at the same time ppl are dismayed on Instagram shows how much Suzanne cares.

Legally I'm sure it's fine but where is the common decency to reach out and let the person know.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Twitter is going off and So Poo can't have any of it deleted, no control. Delighted people are getting to have their say.
I seriously doubt she will address this, just like the Dubai fiasco.
Unfortunately, It's business, it's dog eat dog out there, especially in that industry. I feel so sorry for Keilidh but as someone said above, it was most probably in the T&C's.
So Poo doesn't give a flying FU*K $$$$$$

Reactions: 6
It’s a dog eat dog world and maybe this will be a valuable lesson to keilidh (who i like and admire). People tit on you in life and I’d imagine even more so in the industry they’re in.. keilidh has her own brand now she should focus on that, cut her losses and learn a lesson.. trust no one!
Why does she need to learn a lesson though? Literally all she's said is that she's really sad and dissapointed that they've done this! I think Keilidh has handled it really well. If the lesson is that Suzanne is a thundering wagon then fair enough but I think Keilidh is going to come out of this looking great, and so she should. I've already seen loads of influencers cancelling their AF link with So Sue. I don't think it'll be the ruination of her because there are more than enough people out there to lick her hole clean but Keilidh has double the amount of followers of Sue or the brands page so I think she's made a really tit business mistake. Tbh I think it all boils down to her being a petty cow. Can't stand to see that Keilidh is doing well for herself and she (Sue) may not actually be Ireland's Biggest Blogger and Ultimate Girlboss™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Loving this but also raging that she’s so distracted by it that she forgot to show us her “cheap as chips” UV lamp from Amazon used to do her nails herself that she promised to reveal ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is a tough industry, Keilidh probably didn't think it would be released again without her name, so probably didn't ask a Q. I can understand why she wouldn't. It's her palette so without her, what's the point?

I'm waiting patiently on a statement, officially I think that the company will mention it but sue will ignore it all. Prob head off to dubai tomorrow.

Reactions: 9
Don’t know much about Suzanne but seen all this on twitter so had a wee creep lol her husband gives me gay best friend vibes🤷🏻‍♀️ Both of them are so tacky and just scream new money 🤣 again only new to them so purely judging a book by its cover

Reactions: 12
Just to confirm seen it parked in Howth yesterday with the orange plates.
My husband has a Lamborghini and paid VRT on it after importing it from the UK. It cost him €65,000 to register it here. Dylan bought his car from the same garage as my husband..it’s not rented...he’s just driving around without paying VRT! It’s technically illegal and the car could be confiscated from him.
If you can’t, or are not willing to pay the VRT you shouldn’t import these cars.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder will she or the so sue by sj page post an international women’s day post 😂 seems like most other bloggers are so it will be obvious when they don’t. I wonder is she currently dancing around her mansion now with the knobby knees doing her masculine laugh, pathetic! Karma is a c**t

Reactions: 5
Why does she need to learn a lesson though? Literally all she's said is that she's really sad and dissapointed that they've done this! I think Keilidh has handled it really well. If the lesson is that Suzanne is a thundering wagon then fair enough but I think Keilidh is going to come out of this looking great, and so she should. I've already seen loads of influencers cancelling their AF link with So Sue. I don't think it'll be the ruination of her because there are more than enough people out there to lick her hole clean but Keilidh has double the amount of followers of Sue or the brands page so I think she's made a really tit business mistake. Tbh I think it all boils down to her being a petty cow. Can't stand to see that Keilidh is doing well for herself and she (Sue) may not actually be Ireland's Biggest Blogger and Ultimate Girlboss™
I didn’t say she needed to learn a lesson, I said maybe she will learn a lesson which is to trust no one.. she obviously trusted Suzanne and look how it turned out (through no fault of keilidh) learning a lesson isn’t always a bad thing, it will protect her in the future, keilidh will for sure come out the better of this in every way, I believe she’s has learned a very valuable lesson!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Rosie will hardly speak out like Keilidh. Too afraid to rock the boat i would say
Rosie mentioned a while ago that her name is gone from the palette because their collaboration was finished, but said she still loved it

Reactions: 3
Her sister replied to this saying it didn’t happen but no mention of the palette fiasco

People really need to unfollow. no point is leaving comments but still following, it still shows support for her! Can see Doireann Garrihy just posted about wanting to be sue driving in her Lamborghini, is that a duck u to anyone leaving comments against Sue?? heaven forbid ppl might stand for integrity
I looked back after reading your post and doireann has it deleted from what I can see

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Meant to be WFH today but I can’t deal with the drama between this and Oprah later 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ran over to this thread after seeing the drama on twitter 😭 I’ve never been a fan of Suzanne, I have a couple of her products (never got the urban bible palette though) and I just don’t see the hype with a lot of them. I am a fan of Keilidh though and all I have to say is how shady! Obviously there’s not likely to be any legal problems but they had to know it would cause a stir.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.